monday morning at home weigh in

Tried Fabelos yesterday, had a lot of wobbly bits shaking!! - 4 Euros for a 15 min session - the consultant said that in 3 weeks her colleague had lost inches from her body!
Who or what is Fabelos? New one on me.

Who or what is Fabelos? New one on me.

It shakes your body, sort of. Different stances shakes different parts (stand feet flat, then tip toe, then tip toe with legs bent etc), so one time stomach, then tops of legs then you sit on it and it does bingo wings and stomach and legs - hard to explain, but thats it really.

Basically it just wobbles you, breaks up the toxins in your body - 15 min session is an hour workout in the gym - supposedly. Says it takes about 3 weeks to start seeing results - need to get rid of the wobble and tone up (specially bingo wings!) - seemed like a good way of doing it.

Hi,

I do my weigh-ins on a Monday at home! Done mine this morning and only lost 0.5lb this week. I've been good, haven't gone over my syns, but it is my time of the month, so I' hoping that's why and I can make up for it next week! x

Hiya all, well done you losers.

A net gain for me this week - just ¼ lb - which I'm actually quite pleased about.
On my real WIs I've actually lost 1¾ lbs since last Monday but bearing in mind that last weeks WI was a "bloaty" one and I immediately lost 2 lbs between Monday and Tuesday that's what gives me the small gain for the week.

That means I've gained 1¾ lbs in the last 3 weeks whilst we've had visitors staying and, being hard on myself, I keep thinking "could've done better". But I've effectively been on a 3 week holiday too so it's not that bad. :)

Speed soup and fruit this week methinks!

Good luck everyone else.

Maintained this week. Which I am quite pleased with, it has been a horrendous week for going out and having no choice of food.
Back on it today though. Onwards and upwards x
Hope your weeks were slightly more successful!

3lb loss for me today - now 10.8 - that is now 6 stone 2 pounds gone forever!!!

Am over the moon
Woo Hoo Sue & well done.:bliss:

Morning my lovelies, how is the weather for you today? Glorious sunshine here but not too hot.

Well an unexpected loss for me. And I really do not know how. On Friday I was up, on Saturday I was back to same as last week (after a HUGE meal on Friday night) and this morning I've lost 2 lbs. :D

How?? I know the human body is a law unto itself but I am completely flummoxed.

I'm now just 1 kg from target - happy with that. :bliss:

Good luck everyone else.

Hello ladies :) My first weigh in this morning (SW on line told me it was today, I was expecting to do it tomorrow- looks like I'm a monday weigher!)

I lost 6 lbs!!!!

Hello ladies :) My first weigh in this morning (SW on line told me it was today, I was expecting to do it tomorrow- looks like I'm a monday weigher!)

I lost 6 lbs!!!!
Woo Hoo - mighty first week loss.
Don't forget to update your stats every week on here as well as yor ticker.
There's nothing like seeing them move downwards! :D

I've not been following the plan properly this week so am dreading tomorrow... good luck to those weighing in tomorrow though x

Week 2: 2.5 lbs lost (8.5 lbs total) :)

Back