monday morning at home weigh in

Well done everyone. Hmm, quarter pound off :( for me. Not much to write home about - putting it down to * week and no zumba this week. Still it is in the right direction! Plus now takes me to a round 20 lbs off so far!

Hello lovelies! May I join you? I've always been a Thursday weigher, but started afresh last Monday (doing it from home for a while, work gets in the way of class) so have got a new WI day!!

I lost 4lbs this week!!! xxx

Well done everyone :)
Just a pound off for me this week, a step in the right direction though I guess.

Devon_Dumpling - welcome to the Monday weighers. 4lbs off is pretty damn good ! :D

Monday again.......

I lost 0.75lbs this week which I am chuffed with as I was expecting a gain due to a very busy weekend out and about which limited my control over food and drink!! So focus again this week (however I do have another busy weekend coming up followed by a holiday the following week - suppose it's just this time of year!!)

Good luck fellow monday weighers for today :) x

Well done Kirstym. I also managed a 1 lb loss this week after 3 weeks of gains.

At least I'm heading in the right direction even if not back to where I was 3 weeks ago! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well done Kirstym and Pomette! 2 lb off for me - still a LONG way off target but keeping me fingers crossed to have lost 2 stone by Christmas - 6 lb to get there, hmm, may have to focus hard for that!

Well done Kirstym and Pomette! 2 lb off for me - still a LONG way off target but keeping me fingers crossed to have lost 2 stone by Christmas - 6 lb to get there, hmm, may have to focus hard for that!

Well done you :0clapper:fingers crossed on the 6lb loss!! K x

Hi guys, am new to this forum - going to be weighing in on a Monday evening with my neighbour to save me the £5 a week.

Am 29 (30 next month!!) with a 2 year old and am currently trying to get pregnant again so hoping this helps. And if it doesn't help with that it'll help me look ok in a swimming cossie when I go to centre parcs at end of Jan :)
Haven't weighed yet today, but have had a successful green day and have just stuffed down a mountain of pasta before night shift begins at 8 (what do you mean everything in moderation?! :) )

Am 5 ft 8 and think I'm around 12 stone, which will be my heaviest weight ever (don't think I was even much more when about to have my son!!). When i weigh in will update my profile . Would ideally like to get to about ten and a half and a size twelve (well, ideally would like to get to eight and a half and a size eight, but I live in the real world and as I haven't been 8 and a half stone since I was about thirteen I'll give myself a break!)

Will laugh if I have to update with a weight of fourteen stone once I've weighed myself, nothing like denial is there?

Best of luck to everyone

Hatti x

EEEch - 12 stone 4. oh well, the only way is down (as Yaz didn't say)....... maybe if I cut off an arm by next weigh in I'll be happier with result.......

I'm not doing too well this week, have sts which is better than a gain I know, but not what I was hoping for, not expecting next week to be too great either as I'm on holiday for a few days. Must try harder! :sigh:
Well done to everyone else though x

Last edited:
kirstym said:
Monday again.......

I lost 0.75lbs this week which I am chuffed with as I was expecting a gain due to a very busy weekend out and about which limited my control over food and drink!! So focus again this week (however I do have another busy weekend coming up followed by a holiday the following week - suppose it's just this time of year!!)

Good luck fellow monday weighers for today :) x

Well done on your loss :)

Pommette said:
Well done Kirstym. I also managed a 1 lb loss this week after 3 weeks of gains.

At least I'm heading in the right direction even if not back to where I was 3 weeks ago! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Congratulations pommette :) that's excellent news after gaining in the past x

Nickinoonoo said:

Excellent, :) I have 8 stones to lose so I have lots of lbs to lose yet! Lol slowly but surely it will come off I hope :)

hatti said:
Hi guys, am new to this forum - going to be weighing in on a Monday evening with my neighbour to save me the £5 a week.

Am 29 (30 next month!!) with a 2 year old and am currently trying to get pregnant again so hoping this helps. And if it doesn't help with that it'll help me look ok in a swimming cossie when I go to centre parcs at end of Jan :)
Haven't weighed yet today, but have had a successful green day and have just stuffed down a mountain of pasta before night shift begins at 8 (what do you mean everything in moderation?! :) )

Am 5 ft 8 and think I'm around 12 stone, which will be my heaviest weight ever (don't think I was even much more when about to have my son!!). When i weigh in will update my profile . Would ideally like to get to about ten and a half and a size twelve (well, ideally would like to get to eight and a half and a size eight, but I live in the real world and as I haven't been 8 and a half stone since I was about thirteen I'll give myself a break!)

Will laugh if I have to update with a weight of fourteen stone once I've weighed myself, nothing like denial is there?

Best of luck to everyone

Hatti x

Let us know how you get on with wi Hattie x

Well 2.5 lbs off for me! Very happy with that!

Well done Roziee and Nickinoonoo - going in the right direction.
suzyflo - sorry about the sts. Was it expected or not? I'm also heading off on hols for 9 days so not looking forward to the scales on my return :eek:

And welcome hatti - lovely to see a new face here

Well done Roziee and Nickinoonoo - going in the right direction.
suzyflo - sorry about the sts. Was it expected or not? I'm also heading off on hols for 9 days so not looking forward to the scales on my return :eek:

And welcome hatti - lovely to see a new face here

Thanks Pommette, I suppose I should have seen it coming, went out for tea last Friday and chose fish, chips, mushy peas with tartare sauce, it was quite a large portion too, it was very nice though, I could have chosen more wisely I guess and also I should have maybe chosen a day further away from weigh in! On a better note I have just got in from a really long walk in the countryside, been out for 3 and a half hours, walking non stop so that should help.
Have a great holiday x

. . . also I should have maybe chosen a day further away from weigh in!
Why do we do this to ourselves? I WI on Monday and invariable have friends round for meals at a weekend. They keep asking me to make paella as apparently I do a fairly mean one and they can't make it. Carb bloat most Mondays!

Well done on the walk - you make me tired just thinking about it!

Back