monday morning at home weigh in

Not bad then Kirstym if you were expecting a gain. Well done, :)

Last edited:
I'm getting senile!!!! :eek: Would you believe I actually forgot to WI this morning?

So I'll WI tomorrow and count that!!! :sigh:

Definitely Doh!!! I remembered to WI this morning though.

Having started to lose the holiday gain last week, I seem to have put it all back on and weigh exactly the same as I did last Monday. Mind I did have beef strogonoff on Sunday and leftover rice with prawns last night. Rice always makes me bloat so it's almost sure to be that.

But that now means I've only 10 days left to lose 3 lbs before I go on holiday again. But with a bit of concentration I should be able to manage it.

Thanks suzyflo - we tend to take all our holidays in the winter when it is quieter. Mind the last one wasn't really a holiday! It was a visit back to the UK to see both our mum's. Very stressful 10 days . . . :eek:

-1.75lbs this week - Was not expecting that as I had a lot of sneaky peeks this week and was showing a gain all the way up until yesterday - Am chuffed with the loss as I have been really good this week!! So thats the last WI before xmas....... :)

Good luck all :) x

Well done KirstyM and snap.
I'm a scaley dale hopper and been showing a STS at 3 lbs over target all week.

But I've lost 3¾ lbs which puts me at ¾ lbs UNDER TARGET!!

Now how I've lost that amount over night, let alone after the week I've had, :devilangel:I really do not know.
But I'll take it and run. :bolt:

That sets me up nicely for my Christmas Holibobs and expected re-gain. :dancing_snowman:

Well done Kirstym & Pommette you both put me to shame! I've lost 1lb this week, however I'm happy with that :)

Hey well done you as well - a 1lb is great (especially the WI before Xmas!!) x
Ab-so-blumin-lutely! ANY loss at this time of year is great!

Do not be ashamed of Only a Pound - click on the link and have a read.
My loss has totally flummoxed me as I was still 3 lbs UP yesrerday!!!!!

Pommette said:
Ab-so-blumin-lutely! ANY loss at this time of year is great!

Do not be ashamed of Only a Pound - click on the link and have a read.
My loss has totally flummoxed me as I was still 3 lbs UP yesrerday!!!!!

I love that link pommette!!!

The only explanation for my loss can be that i left my window open and the fat fairy flew in - I can think of nothing else haha!! Xx

Hi I'm thinkin of starting SW Monday

I've done the WW diet but can't seem to get bk to it and I want to try a different diet. Would love some tips etc also would I be able to add my weigh in weight each Monday?

Hi everyone hope you all had a
Merry_Christmas-animated.gif

And here's to a good one of these

images

Back to WI's tomorrow ladies - and welcome vix88 - of course you can join us on a Monday.

Hello!

I originally thought I would start the SW plan on Tuesday when I went back to work.

However, .... :) I am so psyched up after reading everyone's positive posts that I've decided to start tomorrow instead. That means I will be weighing in on a Monday. Can I join this thread please? I'll be good - I promise!! :)

I am so motivate to lose my five extra stones ... can't wait to get started!

Back