monday morning at home weigh in

Welcome and good luch Geordieweightlossgirl - you can do this.

Good luck for tomorrow Geordieweightlossgirl!! First weigh in for me tomorrow. Hoping for a good result as I havent touched a single carbohydrate, fat, or glass of wine in a week lol

Morning ladies, first weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs. Feel a bit disappointed though as I could have done better than that I blew it last night with calorific Sunday roast :( hopefully next week will be better, good luck to everyone for their weigh ins today x

14821189.png

Morning everyone

Good luck to the "newbies" and "oldies" weighing in today.

Am pleasantly surprised back in the 10 stones today - 10 - 13 so a 2 lb loss, considering I wasn't 100% am very pleased with that.

Am determinted to have 14 days of 100% I want to honk in the honk thread every day. I need to get 13 lbs shifted!

Official Start

Well weighed myself this morning and my start weight is 14 stone 7lbs. I rejoined this forum on Friday and I was weighing 14 stone 10lbs that day. I have been trying to eat healthily over the weekend but I am sure the 3lb loss is due to my body desperately trying to shed water and the gallons of vino consumed over the festive period!:eek:
This week coming up my youngest daughter and I are going to start doing a wee home constructed workout...half an hour a day for 3/4 days and maybe a good walk on Sunday.
I have decided to weigh myself every 4 weeks instead of weekly as psychologically I think that would work better for me....less obsessing about Monday morning and less obsessing about food...and I feel with a healthy eating programme as opposed to a diet that is probably best way for me to go. Next weigh-in for me will be Monday, 13th of Feb but I will continue to read and contribute to this forum on a more frequent basis than that:)

Well I haven't been here since August...completely fell off the wagon and didn't get back on till this morning! Weighed myself and weigh 14stone 10lbs and at 5ft nothing that is 4stone 10lbs from the weight I think I could be comfortable at and maintain. I am going to start properly from Monday 16th as that is when my household will be back to normal and to its usual routine. It's going to be a long journey but one I need to take the first steps of. Loved this forum back in July/August and although I think a healthy eating, low fat programme will be what I aspire to, I really like the 'Red' days from Slimming Word. I will weigh in here on Monday morning if that is ok:)

:welcome: x
Hi there been reading your thread and would like to join in as a Monday WI at home person please! Just joined this forum 2 weeks ago and am giving SW a go by myself but need a help along the way by similar like minded S Worlders.

I started SW 2 weeks ago and lost two and a half pounds last week second WI is tomorrow morning!

:welcome: x

Pleased with my 1.5lb weight loss as I've not been an angel.

Back to my Personal Trainer tonight and year-end over at work so I should have a better week this week.

Good luck for the next week everyone :D

Another 1.5lbs for me this week, slowly but surely!!

:D

Have just posted on the Monday weigh-in thread, but as I'm going it alone from home, perhaps I should have posted here instead! So here's what I posted...:p
Sneaking back into the SW group here... I am going to be a Monday weigher, I just weighed and have lost 4lbs in my first week :)

Well done striped socks going it alone too!:D

Hey all!! 2.5KG for me on my first week! Very good considering, i am sorry to admit, I have NOT been measuring my spirits and I went for a Wok buffet last night in Torrevieja, however did stick to grilled meats and veg, still not a single carb has passed my mouth, so all in all am quite pleased!! Have taken measurements of waist, hip, thigh and arm, and am also going to measure those once a month as well so i can actually see the difference in me as opposed to just on the scales. Well done everyone today!!!! x

p.s. Thankyou again for the gazpacho recipe Sue, had it at work today for my lunch while all the other teachers were tucking into their revolting school dinners and they were all rather envious hahaha!! Oooooh how I rubbed their noses in it lol x

Hi Racheal, am glad it was nice. Hadn't made it myself I'm not sure about cold soup, but might give it a go.

Brilliant loss, well done.

Back