monday morning at home weigh in

Morning, well I lost 4lb this week so I'm very happy with that! That's half a stone in 2 weeks so a good start. Still have a long way to go so hopefully I can do really well again at next weeks weigh in - I will try and up my exercise too as so far only really been walking a little with my pram. Good luck everyone for their weigh in and well done to those of you who have already weighed in!

Mini Goal for Next Week - Get back into the 12 stones!

Only 1lb off this week. I'm very happy with that considering how much I drank and what I ate over the weekend! Small miracles! xo

You are looking brilliant, Sue...just been looking at your photos:) I'm sure everything I've ever read about weight loss says that the last stone is the hardest to lose...the body doesn't give it up so easily..and today was still a loss and if you keep up at this rate you will still be at your target for Easter:)

Thanks Eternal Optimist (great name by the way!).

I was hoping that the weight I put on at Xmas was going to drop off - unfortuantely not! Never mind, at least a loss is a loss.

Eternal Optimist - you are so right about the last stone. My last 14 lbs took 30 weeks to shift. Yo-yoing like mad to get to interim target . . . grrrrrrrr :eek:
Still trying desperately to get to final target after a biggish gain over xmas.

Well done to all you big losers who've had some stunning losses in their first 2 weeks. I don't want to be party pooper but week 3 or 4 can often be a disappointment as the losses can slow down quite a lot. Just keep going though.

I've been a very poorly chica this week. There has been a very nasty tummy bug going round our village. I had a massive loss during my 2 day bathroom conference and although I've put a lot of it back on it still leaves me with a net loss of 2½ lbs this week.

The challenge comes in keeping it off! Think I might try and have an angelic week . . . although I don't remember the last time I could ever have been classed as an angel! :eek:

A stay the same for me this week. Think it's because I can't exercise at the moment but I'm still eating as if I'm training for a half marathon!

Hi to everyone I am a re-starter - Can I join ur group. I've been off for a while as I have been pregnant and my little girl finally arrived on 7th December and I went way off plan.

Finally plucked up the courage to weigh myself today and have put on 2 stone 5 lb from when I last weighed myself (at my last slimming world class last year).

I have to find my books and magazines but have decided to do SW at home and save some ££££s and this website is fab for everyone sharing ideas and receipes. I'll keep posting my weight every monday.

Good luck to everyone x

Lost 2 and half lbs this week....rather disappointed as its my first week and I already had a hiccup on Saturday night...went to a surprise party for my bro in law and planned to only have a couple of vodkas which then turned into a night out with everyone, although I stuck to vodka instead of my usual cherry brandy and coke lol...End of the night and my sister got a pizza and I have to admit I had half of it...felt so guilty all day yesterday but I know it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things and Ive just got to jump straight back into it which I am doing....So 2 and half lbs is better then nothing :) onwards and upwards!! xx

KirstyLou12 said:
Lost 2 and half lbs this week....rather disappointed as its my first week and I already had a hiccup on Saturday night...went to a surprise party for my bro in law and planned to only have a couple of vodkas which then turned into a night out with everyone, although I stuck to vodka instead of my usual cherry brandy and coke lol...End of the night and my sister got a pizza and I have to admit I had half of it...felt so guilty all day yesterday but I know it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things and Ive just got to jump straight back into it which I am doing....So 2 and half lbs is better then nothing :) onwards and upwards!! xx

Think you have done really well! X

Blumin' 'eck KirstyLou12 - If I'd had half a pizza I'd have GAINED 2.5 lbs so well done on losing.

Welcome to oldboiler and brudie - nice to have you with us.

Thank You :D....Am feeling pretty good about it now, need to realise I don't need to beat myself up about everything!!

I was sure I'd updated on here yesterday but I can't see me!

STS for me this week, better than a gain though :)

Well done everyone else and welcome newbies :D
Minis is doing some very strange things at the mo - lost a few of my posts on Sunday night.

Hi team, can anyone tell me what the daily skimmed milk allowance is please?

Not expecting much of a loss, if anything this week, although I have been to the gym every night, I have also been to two Burns night parties oopps!! I am not sure if slimming world recommend haggis and mash with butter lol never mind. PLus i have drunk my own body weight in bacardi so if anything i will put on this week. Good luck for Monday everyone!! xx

Ah - don't know if they've changed in the new plan but think not.
Will go and check online now.

Skimmed = [STRIKE]350 ml [/STRIKE]. . . yes it has now gone up to 375 ml
Semi-skimmed = 250 ml

Last edited:
Back