monday morning at home weigh in

Lost a lb this morning :) happy with that as I wasn't expecting a loss :)

hi well done everyone for your monday losses,,, mine is later and i am hoping for a loss as i have done well
just want to be closer to no massive lurve angles,, no spare tyre,, and anything else that used to keep me warm lol
i would rather buy a wooly jumper for the extra warmth x

Morning all - well I almost fell over when I weighed this morning, I lost 4.75lbs!!! That is two weeks worth as I was away last monday so couldn't weigh however I am chuffed!! I'm now 12st 0.75lbs - so close to the 11's!!!

Good luck for everyone else's WI and well done for the losses so far!!xx

Oooh, some good weight losses being reported!

3lbs off for me this week (depsite my massive blow out lunch yesterday) so I'm happy with that

The start of a brand new week, but I must get my meal planning sorted (until DH throws a spanner in the works and decides he wants a cheese toastie for his dinner)

Hi, I'm new here and I hope you don't mind if I join in.

I started SW at home by myself 3 weeks ago and so far I'm doing really well, but I know there will be tough times ahead.

This week I lost 2.4 lb

Congats to those who lost today and don't give up to those who didn't!

Well done to everyone on your losses this week....Im really pleased to have lost 4lbs...after a wobbly start I seem to be finding my way ok now so I am more than happy :) xx

Had my first weigh in and despite being terrible at the weekend food wise still lost 1lb yay sw is magical! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I'm new here and I hope you don't mind if I join in.

I started SW at home by myself 3 weeks ago and so far I'm doing really well, but I know there will be tough times ahead.

This week I lost 2.4 lb

Congats to those who lost today and don't give up to those who didn't!

Hey there good luck!

I have been doing this on my own since the beginning of January and have lost 8 lb so far and am delighted with myself, I can feel a difference in my clothes already! :D

Hi everyone,

Im a newbie and will be doing SW extra easy from home using my books, I cant get to classes and I cant afford the online registration fee at the moment.

I've always been one of those people everyone hates because I could eat what I wanted and never put on weight. im 5'10 and have always hovered around the 10st 8 mark. I had a baby and everything changed - my body is completely different and I can no longer eat what I want without putting on weight...boooo! I put on a stone, which I managed to lose for my wedding in December but since then i've put 10lb back on. I've going a gym and im going to start following SW because if i feel hungry, I binge eat.

I weighed myself yesterday and im 11st 10 lb. My aim is to get down to 11 stone.

I look forward to chatting to you and hopefully picking up some hints and tips x

Morning ladies.

Welcome to FinleysMum and Pigler - we're a reet friendly bunch here and you'll get lots of support.

Well, I weighed in 2 days late this morning due to a trip back to UK and . . .

I've put on 1¼ lbs. BUT . . . I'm actually okay with that as I weighed exactly the same last Thursday before I went to the UK. The previous weekend - which was not good - had finally caught up with me.

So I'm now 2 lbs from target again. Grrrrr

I'll get there . . . just need to keep the faith! SW rocks . . . SW rocks . . .

Last edited:
Yes Pommette, keep the faith, you'll get there. It's blooming annoying isn't it being so close but yet so far away at the same time! I'm finding it so hard to get back to where I was, I can hardly believe that I managed to maintain my target weight for a whole 18 months - I did it before, I'm darn sure I can do it again :)
Hope you had a good time on your UK visit, I would much rather be in Spain right now as I'm freezing! x

It's freezing here too Suzy! Obviously not as bad as the UK but it was -3.5c last night and as our house was built to cope with summer heat, has no insulation, tiled floors and no heating . . . I am just looking forward to Spring!

Morning all I'm recording a Sts this week as I'm not at home, hoping for a massive loss next week though good luck everyone xxx

First Month Completed

Well this is my first monthly weigh-in and in the four weeks since January 13th I have lost 15lbs:) I am happy with this as I've basically been following a healthy eating/sensible choice/portion control personal plan. I have cut right back on carbs and increased protein and fruit and veg intake, cut out snacking and have managed to drink 2ltrs of water a day. I feel so much the better for it and I've not missed out on social occasions either...I've just not overdone it on the food or the wine:) So all in all it's not been too harsh or limiting and am now focusing on my next monthly weigh-in which will be on Monday, 12th March:)

Last edited:
Hello everyone

I lost 2.6lb this week and I'm chuffed that I'm now in a new stone bracket.

I've got a big meal out tomorrow but I'm going to go flexi sins and not sweat it. This week is half term so I expect I'll work it off running around with my son!

Back