monday morning at home weigh in

I lost 1lb this week which takes me down into the next stone bracket. Woohoo!

:happy036:

2lb down :) good luck everyone that's still to weigh in x

Sue - great that you're back on track.
Safi - that's a stunning loss, even for week 1.
And everyone else - there are some great losses going on.

Me? I'm back to exactly where I was 2 weeks agao. I've celebrated too much last week so now have to knuckle down and have a week totally back on plan methinks as we're off on holiday next Saturday!

It's a freebie as I won it to . . . guess where . . . Spain!!! So we're driving to the Costa del Sol to be cossetted for a week. So no doubt more weight back on!

Think I am 1st in this morning and lost 1.5lbs. Does that sound about right for week 2?
Best of luck to the rest of you.

Well done, I just looked back in my book at my week two and I lost 1lb that week, so I would say it's about right :)

I've STS again this week, probably something to do with the massive strop I had last Monday night (and into Tuesday) when I kept eating and drinking just for the sake of it!! :D

Well done everyone :)

Me? I'm back to exactly where I was 2 weeks agao. I've celebrated too much last week so now have to knuckle down and have a week totally back on plan methinks as we're off on holiday next Saturday!

It's a freebie as I won it to . . . guess where . . . Spain!!! So we're driving to the Costa del Sol to be cossetted for a week. So no doubt more weight back on!

Thank you :)

Hope you have a lovely holiday! I'm not jealous at all...honest ;)

Well done to everyone else on your losses! I quite like being a 'loser' ;) xx

Have a great holiday, hope the temperature stays up for you, I've been enjoying the last few days being in the late teens!

Lost the 2lbs I gained last week so I'm happy with that, back up to 15lbs lost in total.

Morning everyone:clap:
Lost 1lb - I think i need to get strict with myself to really get going.
Best of luck to everyone else on your losses.
Hope to have a better result next week.

Morning! So after my first week I have lost....6lb! Whoop whoop! Never lost that much in a week before! Am over the moon :D
Good luck Monday weighers!

Thankyou, I am! Although to be honest the week before I went skiing and ate A LOT! which means I put on a lot in just one week - maybe that's why it came off quickly too...
Well done Safi - 9lbs off in 2 weeks is brilliant! I will be overjoyed if I could do the same!

Good morning.

Well done Lumps and Safi, and Sue I'm sorry for your disapointment - lets hope you get a double loss next week!

I had a good week and lost 3lbs, that gives me my 1 1/2 stone award.

But I'm still not managing to get in my 3 sessions of walking :(. I am being pretty active but want to do more aerobic stuff to get my heart going so 3 times is my goal again this week.

Back