monday morning at home weigh in

Well done everyone, you're all doing brilliantly :)

Morning peeps. There are some great losses this week so well done everyone.

To those of you who've ONLY lost a pound go and read this.

http://www.minimins.com/3595520-post94.html

And remember my average weight loss of the many months of dieting was only a tad over ½lb but I still got to target . . . albeit slowly.

Well some of the bloat from the incredibly long journey has gone and I weighed in at 1½ lbs up from 9 days ago - a "squeak"under 12 st.
And I mean a "squeak". When I convert my kg weight to stones & pounds it comes out at 11st 13.99 lbs. :eek:

That makes me 4lbs over target (after a gain of 2½ lbs during my target celebrations week) - so just outside of maintenance range.

So 100% back on plan for the next few weeks as it will no doubt take me far longer than the 2 weeks it took to gain the 4lb gain to get rid of it again.

Lovely to have you back pomm and im loving the avatar - you look great :)

A very unexpected 1lb loss for me this week - I started a new job last week and it was only when a good minimins friend had a word with me on sat morn that I realised I hasn't been eating enough - however I did then go out day night and let's say I made up for the lack of eating the rest of the week ;) obviously balanced out though which I am chuffed about!! X

suzyflo said:
I'm pleased to say, after weeks of STS I have lost 1lb...I'm over the moon! :bliss:

I've also being doing 30 day shred...level 1 day 3 completed so far :character00116:

Well done, your hard work has paid off :)

I've done the shred - hard work but def worth the results! X

Thanks kirstym, well done to you too :)

So far I think the worst bit on the shred is the side lunge arm raise bit..it feels like my arms are going to drop off!! I'm determined to stick with it though! What did you lose inch wise?

suzyflo said:
Thanks kirstym, well done to you too :)

So far I think the worst bit on the shred is the side lunge arm raise bit..it feels like my arms are going to drop off!! I'm determined to stick with it though! What did you lose inch wise?

Ooh that took me days and days to master and I never got rid of, what I called, the arm wobble during it haha!! I actually preferred level 2 to level 1!

I lost 13" in total - I was chuffed!! X

Ooh that took me days and days to master and I never got rid of, what I called, the arm wobble during it haha!! I actually preferred level 2 to level 1!

I lost 13" in total - I was chuffed!! X

wow kirstym that's a great inch loss, hope I can achieve something like that. I'll keep at it, level 1 day 4 done so far :)

suzyflo said:
wow kirstym that's a great inch loss, hope I can achieve something like that. I'll keep at it, level 1 day 4 done so far :)

Well done - and in my experience your over the worst few days - now the challenge is sticking with it :) x

If you click "user cp" on the blue toolbar, brings up the list of the threads you have posted on - ones at the top show that someone else has posted or you click view all subscribed threads to see them all.

Hope that makes sense!

Hi everyone!
I'd love to join in the Monday weigh in. I want to lose 3 stones initially, then we'll see after that! I can hardly believe I've got this big. I've had fun getting here though, lots of cake! Doctor's orders now though, got to get the BMI down to a reasonable level, and I don't want another sweaty summer, so here I am.
I'm doing the diet on my own initially, I know the diet from when I joined a group a year ago. I also have tonnes of slimming world mags. I'm thinking I might join my local group if and when I start flagging, but again, we'll see!
Wish me luck! Speak soon,
Max x

Hi Maximaxi. Good luck on your weight loss journey. You will get lots of help and advise on this forum. x

Hi everyone!
I'd love to join in the Monday weigh in. I want to lose 3 stones initially, then we'll see after that! I can hardly believe I've got this big. I've had fun getting here though, lots of cake! Doctor's orders now though, got to get the BMI down to a reasonable level, and I don't want another sweaty summer, so here I am.
I'm doing the diet on my own initially, I know the diet from when I joined a group a year ago. I also have tonnes of slimming world mags. I'm thinking I might join my local group if and when I start flagging, but again, we'll see!
Wish me luck! Speak soon,
Max x

Welcome and good luck Max :welcome:

And a welcome from me too MaxiMaxi. We're a pretty friendly bunch. We don't bite too often! :D

Back