monday morning at home weigh in

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a good Easter! 2lb off for me this week, 11lbs gone so far in total - woo! Well done to all who lost or STS XX :)

Well since my last monthly weigh in on the 13th of March, I gone up 2lbs from 13 stone 1lb to 13 stone 3lbs but I kind of expected this to happen as I've had 2 lots of visitors staying here for days this month and have been out for lunches, meals, cooking for them and having the odd vino or bottle:p and of course just had Easter too:p
So, anyways....back on the healthy eating again and I hope to have a good loss for my next weigh in on the 7th of May!:)

Last edited:
Hi i would love to join this group as i also lost just over 2 stone last year then i could not make it to the group meetings and still have a away to go and am going to try and do it myself at home so this group would really help me keep going at home

Hi girlies - I'm going to take this week as a holiday as I am still at the apartment with no scales. By the time I get home on Thursday now it's almost half way through the week. Hopefully by next Monday I'll have been able to do some damage limitation and the gain won't be so big! :(

Well done all you losers - some great losses going on!

Hi i would love to join this group as i also lost just over 2 stone last year then i could not make it to the group meetings and still have a away to go and am going to try and do it myself at home so this group would really help me keep going at home

Welcome kylie26 :welcome:

There are lots of us doing SW on our own and plenty of support on here to help you in your weightloss journey, good luck!

Well,

Been missing since the 11th of Feb, had loads going on in my life. But I amjumping back on the waggon and will be getting weighed in every Monday for now,I have put 3 and half pounds back on since Feb, still 3 and a half less thanwhen I started the 1 Jan, here goes, going on holiday in 2 weeks see if Icanloose abit by then and feel better about myself, I can do it, I can doit!!!!!!! :eek:

Hi all, I'd love to join your thread. I signed up for 3 months of Sw online on Monday, which cost me £60, which is a hell of a lot of money! That, in itself should keep me motivated. I need to lose a lot of weight, I'm 5 ft 1 now, and 13.6.5. I'm going on holiday in 101 days, ( not that I'm counting, lol), so want to shift at leat a stone and a half by then, preferably more! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and share my journey!

:welcome: kylie26 and RhosilligirlLucy - nice to have you on the team!

Hi I will be joining you all on Monday, I am on hols at the moment but when I get back I am straight back to it and Monday is my best weighing day for me as it keeps me on track over the weekend. I have a nice long term goal for Jan 2013 so this time I have given myself plenty of time to reach goal xx

Hi all,
I'd like to join this thread, I started following the SW plan on Monday April 2nd ... I do it on my own from home, having done it four years ago I know the ropes.

I'm a vegetarian so I'm always on green.

At the start my weight was 14st 4lbs.
At my first weigh in last Monday (April 9th) I'd lost 2lb.
My next weigh in is on Monday .. fingers crossed!!

Gill

Hi Everyone! :sign0144:

Thought I'd come and gate crash your Monday Morning WI thread! I started Slimming World on 20th Feb weighing 12st 11lb (I'm 5ft 8ins) and at my last weigh in, 7 weeks in, I weigh 12st.
WI again tomorrow so fingers crossed!

I'm not a member of a group and am doing it at home alone with the support of my Boyfriend (also following the plan) who lives 130 miles away! I'm currently enjoying the diet and the food that I can have. I do love my food!

Good luck everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Well done Geordieweightlossgirl xxx I weighed in this morning at 13st 7 I have been missing for a couple of months due to the loss of someone special and me being the worlds best comfort eater (and drinker). I am going to do a 12 week body blitz and set myself a 30lb challenge for fun to keep me motivated I have treated myself to a treadmill so will try and do 20 mins a day. Good luck to all you Monday weighers xx

Well done suzyflo :happy096: and welcome LunaMini

I lost another 1.5 lbs this week giving me my 2 1/2 shiny :)

Hey everyone Ive been soooo bad this week had pizza burger, chocolate cake the lot my mate was here and we went to hers we were drinking 2 days this week i have steped on the scales expecting to have put about 10 stone on lol but to my surprise ive lost a pound so i really cant complain am actually really chufed this week am going to be really good so hopefully lose more! so pleased well done everyone who lost and stayed the same!! :) xx

Back