monday morning at home weigh in

Maxi, I feel your pain on the cider binging front!! Cant help myself at times. And yes, as you say, a girl really does have to let her hair down every now and then!!
It was my dads birthday yesterday so we all went for a meal. I did very badly... Not the best thought out plan to start the day before eh!!
Never mind. Back up and at it today...
Hope everyones having a good week xxx

Well everyone I think it's safe to say that I have completely sabotaged every effort of starting this diet the right way. I've had a horrendous week and never got to go shopping so I've been completely unprepared at meal times. I absolutely suck at this :'( need to pull myself together and get back on the wagon. Excuse me while I go and sob in a dark corner ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do this Arraius, don't give up....pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again :)

2lb for me this morning !!! good luck everyone xxxx

Morning everyone!

The weather outside may still be miserable, but I'm not!

After 3 weeks STS, the scales were kind and I've lost 2lb! This now breaks the 12stone barrier, so I'm a happy girlie this morning!

Good luck everyone!

Morning all :)

1 lb off for me today and I'm feeling much better after my miserable cold last week.

Well done to the losers so far and good luck to the rest of you.

I have been low carbing on and off since new year. This week having switched to SW I think my body is getting used to this new way of eating and has STS. Oh well. Will keep on keeping on.

No WI for me this week as I am on hols in sunny Cornwall (NOT!). It's weeing down and has been ever since our flight arrived last Friday. Now I remember why I moved to Spain !!! :D

Good morning everyone! 2lbs off for me this week - I have no idea how that happened, not complaining though! Well done to losers and STSers :D xx

Good Morning!

Well done to all the losers! I've lost 3lbs this week - not as much as I'd hoped for - but I'll take it!! :D

Arraius - I know exactly how you feel!! I was in the same situation last week, but I think I've got my head on the right way now ... GOOD LUCK!!

Have a great week everyone!

Hi all,

I'm new to this page so I hope you don't mind me posting. I've followed sw for a week now and i've lost 4lb this week.
Not going to group but doing it at home.
Good luck and see you all next week :) x

Pommette said:
No WI for me this week as I am on hols in sunny Cornwall (NOT!). It's weeing down and has been ever since our flight arrived last Friday. Now I remember why I moved to Spain !!! :D

Another holiday! You lucky lady, I'm sure you have more holidays than Judith Chalmers! Have a great time despite the rain x

well done everyone who lost or stayed the same!! i lost 1lb last week and 1.6lb this week coming off in little amounts really but stll coming off i guess! :) xxx

Another holiday! You lucky lady, I'm sure you have more holidays than Judith Chalmers! Have a great time despite the rain x

I use "holiday" in the losest possible sense. I am actually staying at the MIL's and as we have never seen eye-to-eye I alwasy find it stressful. The older she gets the more difficult she becomes, and the older I get the more intolerant I get.

Back