monday morning at home weigh in

2lbs off for me this week. Good luck to everyone weighing in :)

Morning peeps

Well done pigler on a loss and you too nelsonsmum for a STS on * week, never easy.

0.6 kg off for me (roughy 1.3 lbs) leaving me 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs) over target.
I really wanted to shift all the gain of last week - or at least enough to get back under 12 st - but a charity curry night put paid to that!
Loads of rice and a naan too but basically I just ate too much - and not just at the curry night.
I've been starving all weekend and raiding the cereal bars.

Slinks off to sulk.

WOW!!!!! 5 lbs off for me this week! How motivated do I feel now!

Good Luck everyone for the coming week

Elspeth xxx

Thanks everyone for your support

Another 2lb off this week.

Hi everyone! Firstly, thank you so much to Pomette and Pigler for responding to my moan, it means a lot to have the support there. And you're both right of course - Pomette, yes I'm sure I will love the new me when I get there (and happy to hear that you love the new you!), I'll keep in mind what you said and keep referring back to it for sure - and Pigler, yes my subconscious is not logical at all! I think your point about 'hanging on to the weight' has struck a chord with me. Anyway, you're both very inspirational and thank you again!
So, back on the wagon I go... I've had a binge weekend so I'm not weighing today - is that against the rules? (I'm in denial, if I don't see it on the scales, well... y'know!) :ashamed0005: 100% from tomorrow morning - well, from now I guess. Gonna do some damage limitation and get this weight off!

And welcome newbies, well done to all who lost or STS this week! xx

Hey everyone! A late post from me this week, I'm a STS this week again for the 2 nd week in a row, but I've been slipping in little things I shouldn't, like the slice of cheesecake and Ben and jerrys icecream last night... So I'm back 100% on plan this week with plenty of horse riding planned to help me burn those calories too!
Good luck for the coming week everyone!

And one last comment before I go... While dishing up strawberries for pudding earlier my dad was adding Ben and Jerrys to his & mums and offered it to me. I declined saying "As much as I love Ben and Jerrys, I love my figure more!" *proud*

Don't give up hope nelsonsmum. As Pommett said * weeks aren't easy but it will be over soon.

What is it about weekends you find hard? Someone might have a suggestion that could help keep you on track.

Thanks everyone for your support

Another 2lb off this week.
That's a great loss chica.

WOW!!!!! 5 lbs off for me this week! How motivated do I feel now!

Good Luck everyone for the coming week

Elspeth xxx
Wow, Wow and thrice Wow. That's absolutely brilliant

Wooohoo!! 3lbs of me this week feel so chuffed! :) xxx

Morning everyone! Happy Monday to you all!

I'm very chuffed, 2lb off this week after 2 weeks of STS! Let's hope the coming week is good too!

Good luck everyone! X

Afternoon all, I lost 1lb this week.

This morning I decided it was time to go through my wardrobe and weed out what was too big to wear anymore. Now half my clothes are in bin bags ready to go off to the charity shop :)

Morning all, hope you don't mind me joining in here :). This is my first week and i managed to lose 2lbs yeah.. just hope it continues at 2lbs a week.

good luck to everyone else x

Eveninh chicas - some great losses going on this week, so well done. I won't try and name you all as I'm bound to forget someone.

I had a gain - 0.3 kgs (0.66 lbs) but to be expected as I've been out a few times and went toa 60th birthday on Saturday and ate far too many yummy tapas!

Just joining this thread today, but Monday was my first weigh in and I was exactly 18 stone, so onwards and downwards. :D

Good luck to everyone this week. ;)

Welcome Wilma & Pobel - good luck chicas. It's a bit quiet on here this week . . . I wonder what I said :8855:

. . . This morning I decided it was time to go through my wardrobe and weed out what was too big to wear anymore. Now half my clothes are in bin bags ready to go off to the charity shop :)
It's a great feeling isn't it Pigler? I did this last year and gave well over half my wardrobe to the charity shops.
I had to get the sewing machine out to make lots of other things smaller as I just couldn't afford to buy too many new things.

Back