monday morning at home weigh in

Hi all, im new im starting slimming world on moday doing it alone at home i still have all the books from last year when i joined. I had a baby 3 months ago and i am breast feeding, so fingers crossed i can stick to it this time! I am so fed up of being this big especially in this warm weather, not nice :sigh: x helen x

Hi all, im new im starting slimming world on moday doing it alone at home i still have all the books from last year when i joined. I had a baby 3 months ago and i am breast feeding, so fingers crossed i can stick to it this time! I am so fed up of being this big especially in this warm weather, not nice :sigh: x helen x
Welcome Helen - just make sure yu have extra Hex's if you are breastfeeding. I think that's the advice they give in class.

Woo Hoo Suzy. When did you get back to target?

It's a great feeling isn't it Pigler? I did this last year and gave well over half my wardrobe to the charity shops.
I had to get the sewing machine out to make lots of other things smaller as I just couldn't afford to buy too many new things.

It Sure is! :D

Also I remembered today that I took some pics for comparison about 3 weeks in and decided to take a few more and compare them. I can't believe the difference.

I carry most of my weight on my belly and hips and I knew from the tape measure it was mostly coming off this area but seriously I look 12 months pregnant in the first pics and post birth in the new ones!

I'm not going to be posting them because they are underwear shots :eek: but seriously, wow.

Woo Hoo Suzy. When did you get back to target?

9th of April Pommette, I was delighted! I'm still weighing at home on a Monday morning but also weighing in at class, now that it's free again! My usual class is on a Monday night and so far the results have matched my morning results, which is good. :D

Dreading weigh in in the morning. :( I've had a pretty shocking week and am not looking forward to the dreaded scales laughing at me!

Good luck for the morning everyone!

Looks like I was right to be dreading it :( it's a gain of 2lb this week! So cross with myself for letting myself go!

I guess I can't change it now thou and just have to crack on with this week! Hopefully with sticking to plan and doing lots of horse riding this week I can shift it off again!

Hope you all are more successful than me with your weigh ins :)

1lb off for me so that's 2lb under target!!

Good luck everyone.

don't worry lunamini, you know how it happened, could have been a lot worse if you'd been really good and then put it on :) You'll soon shift it.

Gutted put on a pound this week! :( wasnt the best this week though! :( but still been worse in the best ahwell try even harder this week! x

First weigh in this morning so am at a rather hefty 18st 12lb, needless to say I don't want to see that figure again! Hope everyone's weigh ins today go well ;)

It will go, quicker than a wink! I started last March (2011) at 19st 10lb I am now in the 16's, the best feeling is watching those numbers come down :)

last wek STS but this week i lost 7lb and i don't know what i did right!!!

carol

Last edited:
2lbs off for me this morning :)

Hi All - I'm back again! I am determined that 'again' is not going to be a negative 'again' though. It just means I'm very experienced and knowledgable in the field of Slimming World! If it were a job interview I'd be a sure-fire bet! How can that be negative?!

So today, here I go!

Starting weight - 15 st 1lb 4oz.

My previous downfall has always been pretty much the same thing - I get too obsessed with it and have an 'all or nothing' attitude. I just need to relax into it a bit more, and let the 'sod-it days' be just that, a single day, not let them turn into 'sod-it weeks'!! This is a long journey, I have 64lbs to lose and it ain't gonna happen overnight, even more so because I have PCOS, so get used to it! Much as I would love 4 or 5lb a week, I shall have to learn to be happy with a 0.5lb or maybe 1, or the odd 2. Each one is a little closer to target and babies!

Good luck everyone!

Hi All - I'm back again! I am determined that 'again' is not going to be a negative 'again' though. It just means I'm very experienced and knowledgable in the field of Slimming World! If it were a job interview I'd be a sure-fire bet! How can that be negative?!

So today, here I go!

Starting weight - 15 st 1lb 4oz.

My previous downfall has always been pretty much the same thing - I get too obsessed with it and have an 'all or nothing' attitude. I just need to relax into it a bit more, and let the 'sod-it days' be just that, a single day, not let them turn into 'sod-it weeks'!! This is a long journey, I have 64lbs to lose and it ain't gonna happen overnight, even more so because I have PCOS, so get used to it! Much as I would love 4 or 5lb a week, I shall have to learn to be happy with a 0.5lb or maybe 1, or the odd 2. Each one is a little closer to target and babies!

Good luck everyone!

I can totally relate to the 'all or nothing' attitude. I'd always go at things like a bull in a china shop and ultimately that was my downfall! So ive gone down a gear this time round and so far so good.

Good luck with your journey, im sure you'll do fab x

Great to see lots of new people joining :)

1 1/2 lbs off for me, was hoping for 2 lbs to meet my May challenge target but I'm not complaining (probably had something to do with that birthday meal out I had last week ;) )

Some mixed weightloss results today but I can feel the determination from all of you to do well so good luck to everyone for the coming week.

Back