monday morning at home weigh in

Evening peeps - as Pigler has already said - some mixed results but well done losers and hugs to the gainers.

bunce2659 - are you keeping a diary? There has to be a reason for the 7lb loss. Compare the last 2 weeks and be really honest and decide whether maybe you forgot to write a few things down and whether that made the difference. I often forget things if I don't write them down immediately and then have to many syns. This was usually the difference between good and bad weeks. But I've never lost that amount! :D

ruthiebusybee - if you are a slow loser and have PCOS - come and look at this thread.
The Slow Losers Thread most of the lasies on here lose slowly and have one gynae problem or another (many with PCOS) that lose slowly.
I had all sorts of gynae issues but have lost 67 lbs at an average ½ lb a week. So it can be done.

I had an ultra good week - I needed to though as I'd drifted a bit over target . . . well just under 3 lbs over actually.
But I lost that this week (1.3 kg = 2.87 lbs) so I'm now right back at top end of target.

Hi all

I started SW last week, weighing in at 16st 12 and managed to lose 5lb!

Very happy about that, particularly as Saturday wasn't to plan (family get together with too much wine and no SW friendly food - except salad, but a girl can't live on that!).

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

Well done everyone so far :happy096:

I've also had a good week with a 3lb loss giving me my 3 1/2 stone shiny :D

Good luck to those still to weigh in.

Morning lovely peeps. Well done everyone so far this week - some great losses.

Remember that 1.3 kg I lost last week? Well it's all come flying back home so I'm back at 2.7 kgs (6lbs) over target again.

Right - off to blighty now. See you all next week

Remember that 1.3 kg I lost last week? Well it's all come flying back home so I'm back at 2.7 kgs (6lbs) over target again.

Sorry to hear that same weight keeps coming back to haunt you :(

Hope you enjoy your trip but don't count on the weather - half term week and it's not looking good! Didn't stop my family attending the Jubilee river pageant yesterday tho. We got a good soaking but it was worth it - fab event that the british do so well.

Last edited:

You'll soon see it off Pommette - have a good time x

My weigh in will be tomorrow instead of today due to being up at 5.30am and out the door by 6.30am for a Riding Club event. Was in too much of a flap to do it this morning!

Well done to all you losers so far!

I'll fill you in with what the evil scales say tomorrow!

Morning everyone!

Hope you're having a great bank holiday weekend.

I did my late weigh in this morning and am pleased with a 3lb loss! That's the 2lb I put on last week and an additional lb gone! Fingers crossed that the week ahead is just as kind!

X

1 and a half pounds off this week for me.. slow and steady!

Just weighed in - 2lb off for me (which makes 7lb in the first 2 weeks). Had a massive pub Sunday lunch yesterday which wasn't very SW friendly, so am very happy I haven't gained!

Good luck everyone!

Back