monday morning at home weigh in

3 1/2 lbs off for me which brings me down to 13st 0.25lbs, so hopefully will be into the 12s next week :)

Good luck everyone!

Well done so far everyone!

3lb down for me this week! Well chuffed with that! That's 6lb in the last 2 weeks!

Hope everyone who is still to weigh have nice scales this morning! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there! I'm a newbie but hoping to do my weigh-ins on a Monday morning so hope to join you all for next week's weigh! I got weighed this morning and am 13st 3lbs. If I lose anything at all this week I'll be happy. I haven't done SW before, and am wondering if it really works, given the amount of stuff you're allowed to eat. I'll stick to it rigidly and see how it goes. I'm enjoying reading your success stories and weekly weight loss, so I'm inspired!

Gained this week, 2lbs; last week STS

Where am I going wrong!!! I write everything down that i eat.

Morning girls - Got home late last night absolutely shattered after a very stressful 6 days with mum.
But I've had a great nights sleep in my own bed and fell heaps better, if not 100%.
I've not had a read of the last 6 days but I'll catch up later.

Scales were kind this morning. I've lost 0.8 kg whilst in the UK (1¾ lbs).
I did try though and ate sensibly - although I did let my hair down a bit over the weekeend.
So that leaves me 1.9 kg over target (4¼ lbs) - that's just a bit out of range but at least in the right direction.

Just caught up! Welcome canaries and pinky24.
Well done loser - there's some good losses going on - and commiserations to the gainers.

Gained this week, 2lbs; last week STS

Where am I going wrong!!! I write everything down that i eat.
Although you can eat lots on SW you do have to watch your portion control too.
Are you drinking enough water? Eating enough superfree? COunting every little last syn?

Do you have a food diary on here bunce, so we can take a look?

naughty me, had a weekend away and am 3 and a 1/2 lbs up :(.

Well my first week, had a really bad week,loads of eating out and takeaways. Havent a clue how but only put on 1/4lb.....and its star week!!

Started again yesterday and had a 100% day yesterday, back on track i think :)

Lost 1 pound on monday! which im really happy about cause i was pretty naughty this week so far av been ill and hubby has went away so been eating quite the bit of junk the last 2 days but off shopping today to try get me back on track!! :) x

Good luck!

I've not had a great week so will be surprised if I have a loss or even stay the same. Tomorrow will tell though! X

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. I've had a bad week.
Mum been here. She has early onset dementia and I tend to drink too much alcofrol !!!!
A STS would be great but hey ho, I'll probably gain.

Morning everyone!

It's a lb off for me this week. Quite pleased as it had been a bad week!

Hope everyone's had a good weigh in this morning! X

Back