monday morning at home weigh in

Hi all,

Please may i join you? I don't weigh in at home but I weigh in using the scales in Boots on a Monday morning - just about to bob along there after i've been tot he Dr's - this will be weigh in no.3 and i've lost 7lbs so far - here's hoping for another loss today!

I'm Beccy by the way! I weighed in at my heaviest ever 3 weeks ago at 15st 5 - and lastweek i was 14st 12, so in a new bracket! :) xxx

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. I've had a bad week.
Mum been here. She has early onset dementia and I tend to drink too much alcofrol !!!!
A STS would be great but hey ho, I'll probably gain.

Hope today goes well for you! Sorry to hear bout your mother, that must be really tough at times. I'm a little too keen on the alchofrol aswell - although failry happy with the amount i've cut down on this week! (only 2 nights, although one i did have a little blow out!) xx

after a disasterous week last week with a 3 and a 1/2lb gain :eek: this week i have a 6 and 3/4lb loss this week:clap:.

good luck to all you ladies this week.

Welcome Beccy :)

Another sts for me but again I'm happy with that as still 1lb under target

Am off on holiday to Menorca tomorrow for a week so weigh in for me next week will be a bit late. Hope I don't do too much damage... I too will be consuming alcofrol!!

Good luck everyone. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Becky - all Monday Morning weighers that don't go to class are more than welcome. Boots is "almost" home.
Great start for your first 2 week.s

Well done everyone else too - and have a great holiday Suzy and enjoy Menorca.
I've never been there - although been to 3 or the other Ballearic islands

I suspected a gain this week due to misbehaving but in fact I lost 0.3 kg (0.66 lb) which leaves me at 3½ lbs over target.

Nothing much else to report really apart from a bit of a headache from too much alcofrol last night at the village fiesta
But I did enjoy the band and the vino!

Morning all.

Welcome new people and well done on everyones losses so far.

2lbs off for me this week. I've now lost exactly 20% of my weight and would love a club 20 shiny if anyone knows where to find one?

Good luck to anyone still to weigh in.

Well done to all losers out there.

Lost 4lbs this week. which I'm very pleassed about; now i'm back on track

I'm setting up a diary, which Pommette suggested.

NB: I used to be bunce2659

I went fruit picking at the weekend; and my back is killing me, I'm supposed to go walking this afternoon and on Friday Swimming (i haven't been for 8 years!!!)

Until next week

Congrats to every who has lost! It was my first weigh in this morning, iv been good all week sticking to the plan by the letter and iv only lost a pound :( I'm absolutely gutted. Going to up my water intake and try doing red this week and hopefully il lose more. I'm so so gutted :(

Congrats to every who has lost! It was my first weigh in this morning, iv been good all week sticking to the plan by the letter and iv only lost a pound :( I'm absolutely gutted. Going to up my water intake and try doing red this week and hopefully il lose more. I'm so so gutted :(
Sorry you didn't have a big loss and are disappointed. I assume you are doing EE?
The problem with EE is that it can be tricky for some as it is easy to overdo the portion sizes and the carbs.
When I do EE I find that my portion sizes tend to "grow" and I have too many processed carbs like pasta (which my body really does not like) so I really do have to stick to mostly red days with just the odd green or EE thrown in.

Have you read these threads

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

There are some really good bits in them that I find helpful and I go back and read them every now again to give myself a bit of a reminder.

There's also this one which has some excellent points too.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/192112-common-sw-misconceptions-put-right.html

I've now lost exactly 20% of my weight and would love a club 20 shiny if anyone knows where to find one?
Well done chica - sorry there is no 20% shiny, just the 10% one as that is all SW recognise.

Well done chica - sorry there is no 20% shiny, just the 10% one as that is all SW recognise.

Oh well. Thought I'd seen someone sporting a diy photoshopped one somewhere on here.

I know it's a bit trivial, I'm just thrilled with my progress and enjoy collecting them like a kid getting gold stars! Only 3lbs to go for my 4 stone so I'll get one soon anyway.

Thanks pomette, will have a read through. I was doing a mix of ee and green, I don't think il do ee as it was quite confusing but any larger potions I had counted into my syns Which I was always under the limit with. Fingers crossed this week I see a better number

Hi All - I'm back again! I am determined that 'again' is not going to be a negative 'again' though. It just means I'm very experienced and knowledgable in the field of Slimming World! If it were a job interview I'd be a sure-fire bet! How can that be negative?!

So today, here I go!

Starting weight - 15 st 1lb 4oz.

My previous downfall has always been pretty much the same thing - I get too obsessed with it and have an 'all or nothing' attitude. I just need to relax into it a bit more, and let the 'sod-it days' be just that, a single day, not let them turn into 'sod-it weeks'!! This is a long journey, I have 64lbs to lose and it ain't gonna happen overnight, even more so because I have PCOS, so get used to it! Much as I would love 4 or 5lb a week, I shall have to learn to be happy with a 0.5lb or maybe 1, or the odd 2. Each one is a little closer to target and babies!

Good luck everyone!

Well, I would love to know where that girl has gone! Because her good intentions and determination have escaped me now! I am gutted. I am struggling with motivation so much. I lost a bit, gained a bit and I'm still the same weight. 15 st 1 and 1/4 lb.

Feeling rather fed up.

Chin up, it'll shift!

I'm exactly the same with a meal off plan turning into a week lol but all you can do is draw a line and keep going. Maybe making a meal plan a few days in advance and adding in a few nice synned treats ech day will help you keep your focus?

Morning all you lovely people!

I've just been brave and stood on the scales. I was dreading it this week as I've been very naughty! (too much Birthday cake, ice cream cone, McDonalds milkshake and home made pineapple upside down cake!) but I still managed to shift 2lb! That puts me over 2st lost and within 3lb of my mini goal of being 11st for going to Disneyland in just over a week.

I wish you all the best of luck for your weigh ins this morning! X

Morning all! I just weighed in an it's a 2lb loss for me, making 11lb in 4 weeks. Had a good week - only just drifted over my syns yesterday (needed a beer with the footie!).

Good luck everyone x

Back