monday morning at home weigh in

Well done to this weeks losers :)

1lb on for me this week :(

Morning Girls and Boys

2lb off for me this week. i'm only 2lb off my 10%

Pigler - congrats on you're 20%; i agree there should be a 20% sticker; Ermintrude has a 30% but she made that herself.

Morning chicas (do we have any chicos?)

Well done everyone on a few really good losses.
I lost 0.6 kg (1.32 lbs) which leaves me just 1 kg (2.2 lbs) over target.
Yippeee that means I'm back in range again and not that far off getting back to target! :D

Mind you - I'm not feeling very well today! Been sick over night and got DGs (duff guts) so that might account for a bit of the loss.
Had a few brandies last night but not enough to make me ill I don't think.

1st weigh in for me - 7lbs off :)

chuffed to bits :)

am I allowed to put a 1/2 stone stickie on my signature or is that just for people that go to proper SW meetings?

Mrs B x

Well done Mrs B - get that blumin' sticker on! Off course it's not just for class peeps

Well done Mrs B - get that blumin' sticker on! Off course it's not just for class peeps

haha - after all that, I don't actually know how to do it - got some sort of error about 350 characters in BB markup?!! anybody know how to do it please?

I want my shiny pink sticker waaaah! ;)

haha - after all that, I don't actually know how to do it - got some sort of error about 350 characters in BB markup?!! anybody know how to do it please?

I want my shiny pink sticker waaaah! ;)
Get posting chica - you are limited on space for your signature until you have 50 posts.

Get posting chica - you are limited on space for your signature until you have 50 posts.

ah, thank you - I will be mostly waffling from here on in :)

ah, thank you - I will be mostly waffling from here on in :)

:8855:
Go and play some of the games - there are quite a few in the off topic section

I'm a bit late this week - so much to do before my son breaks up from school in 2 1/2 weeks.

I'm reporting a surprise 3 lb loss so I get my lovely 4 stone shiny :greenapple:

Not a total surprise as I've been on plan but the only thing I've done different is to be spending a lot of time at my allotment (now the blinking rain has finally stopped) so must be down to that.

Well done to everyone else, some really good losses this week :)

Slightly gutted at an STS this week as it means I won't reach my mini goal of 11st by the time I go to Disneyland on Thursday. But on the plus side it's not a gain!
I think next weeks will be interesting after my holiday! Opppsss!

Good luck this morning everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LunaMini said:
Slightly gutted at an STS this week as it means I won't reach my mini goal of 11st by the time I go to Disneyland on Thursday. But on the plus side it's not a gain!
I think next weeks will be interesting after my holiday! Opppsss!

Good luck this morning everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh at home on Wedneaday evening / Thursday, there's still a few days to reach that goal, good luck

Morning slimmers

2lb off for me this morning.
I finally reached my 10%:happy036:

I given myself two month to lose 1 stone. This week i did over 15000 steps; at least it's a start.

Goodluck to everyone.

-2lb for me this morning :)

Afternoon peeps

Weekly WI shows a ½ lb gain.
Got friends staying with us at the mo so considereing all the rich food I've eaten over the weekend (3 course posh meal out on Saturday and mahusive paella yesterday) I'm not too unhappy. Also still in target range . . . just! ¼lb inside

Back