monday morning at home weigh in

Hey week one weigh in and ive lost 2lb... not as great as i expected but its still 2lb off.

Good Luck Guys

Lulu

xxxx

Hi all - as expected I've gained (1lb). Just shows what one bad night can do!

I've got a difficult few weeks ahead - its my hubby's birthday on Saturday and we're staying at a country pub, then we've got 2 weekends away at friends. I'll try to minimise the impact of these, by being as good as possible during the week.

Good luck all!

Morning all!

Feeling grotty (full of cold) this morning and nearly forgot to weigh in!

I've lost 1lb this week which I'm pleased with as I had my works annual party on Friday and had lots of good food including 2 puddings, had curry Saturday night and had 4 crumpets yesterday! Opppssss!

Hopefully this week will provide a better loss, I've got my fruit for breakfast and my salad for lunch and I'm off to the windtunnel to do an hours indoor skydiving later so that should burn some calories!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Newbie to minimins and this thread. I weigh in at home on a Monday and have been doing SW for 9 weeks now and have lost 1st 10.5lbs so very pleased but I cannot stop scales hopping - any advice gratefully received as even when my husband hid them for me like a kid on the hunt for Christmas Pressies I pulled the place apart to find them again!!!!

-2 pounds for me :)

sts for me this week :(.. better than a gain i guess!

*slinks back in and hopes no-one notices....*

Ahem, almost 4lbs on since last weigh in :eek:. Too many nights out, cake baking and comfort eating the past two weeks. Should count myself lucky it wasn't more in hindsight!

Back on the band wagon again today though. No more excuses!

Well done on all the losses :)

Hi
I'm new to this site and would also like to join in on this forum, if that's okay?
I've managed to put on 2lb since last Monday, which has turned my smile very much upside down!! I live quite rurally and don't have a Slimming World meeting close by so am trying to do it by myself. Any advice or suggestions would be greatfully received. :)

Poshbird75 said:
Hi
I'm new to this site and would also like to join in on this forum, if that's okay?
I've managed to put on 2lb since last Monday, which has turned my smile very much upside down!! I live quite rurally and don't have a Slimming World meeting close by so am trying to do it by myself. Any advice or suggestions would be greatfully received. :)

Have you considered Slimming World online? I'm using it at the moment as too self concious for classes. Lots of great info and online tools like syns calculator.

How did it go?n

Hey, yeah i lost 2lbs not the best start (as previously I have lost half a stone in the first week) but Im happy that I have made progress and its a good start as it is a loss ^_^

Lulu x x x

morning all

2lb loss for me this week (that's a total of 37lbs!!):happy036:

sorry i didn't post yesterday had to rush out and catch a bus.

Hope everyone had all the loss's they were hoping for

see you next week

Last edited:
Monday just gone i weighed 20 stone 2lbs, my first week back at doing this lol will weigh in next monday see what i weigh :)

Lost 4lbs this week, was hoping for my half a stone but never mind, definately this week ^^

Good luck

Lulu xx

Back