monday morning at home weigh in

Evening peeps - I haven't read back as I've been mad busy since I got home on Sunday! But thought I'd come and report in.

Well I gained 1.1 kg (2½ lbs) last week before jetting back to "sunny" England and I was dreading WI this Monday.
I've had sarnies and all sorts of nasties (including loads of chocky digestives which I don't normally eat) whilst I've been at mums as we've been trying to eat our way through her cupboards and the freezer. Some VERY odd meal combinations were had. The most delish being prawn curry over pasta (no rice in the house) with chinese stir fry veg. And oh, did I mention that the curry sauce was a left-over mix of rogan josh and marsala? It tasted fantastic!

Well errr - I miraculouly lost 1.7 kg (3¾ lbs).
But I was very bloated before I went after a big chinese, paella and spag bol! (Not all on the same day I hasten to add!).
That puts me at just 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs) over target and back in range. Yippeeeeeeee

I'm at the apartment tomorrow doing a turnaround but I'll try and catch up later in the evening.

Hi Girls, can I join please ? started last monday ( at home) having lost 3 st 2 years ago, its all back on.............hey ho, onwards and upwards, this is my first day on this site so not sure how to save posts/links so I can come back to them or see replies, trying to figure it out ...................kepp munching the veg

Lyn x

Lynda<3> said:
Hi Girls, can I join please ? started last monday ( at home) having lost 3 st 2 years ago, its all back on.............hey ho, onwards and upwards, this is my first day on this site so not sure how to save posts/links so I can come back to them or see replies, trying to figure it out ...................kepp munching the veg

Lyn x

Of course you can join us Lyn, welcome and good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pommette said:
Evening peeps - I haven't read back as I've been mad busy since I got home on Sunday! But thought I'd come and report in.

Well I gained 1.1 kg (2½ lbs) last week before jetting back to "sunny" England and I was dreading WI this Monday.
I've had sarnies and all sorts of nasties (including loads of chocky digestives which I don't normally eat) whilst I've been at mums as we've been trying to eat our way through her cupboards and the freezer. Some VERY odd meal combinations were had. The most delish being prawn curry over pasta (no rice in the house) with chinese stir fry veg. And oh, did I mention that the curry sauce was a left-over mix of rogan josh and marsala? It tasted fantastic!

Well errr - I miraculouly lost 1.7 kg (3¾ lbs).
But I was very bloated before I went after a big chinese, paella and spag bol! (Not all on the same day I hasten to add!).
That puts me at just 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs) over target and back in range. Yippeeeeeeee

I'm at the apartment tomorrow doing a turnaround but I'll try and catch up later in the evening.

You've done well pommette, I hope you've had chance to have a relax as I expect you've had a really busy time sorting out at your mums. x

2lbs off for me this week :) x

Hello all.

I'm back after a 2 week holiday and am 1lb down today. Very happy with that as my eating was a bit up and down what with being out of my usual routine and holiday temptations like delicious ice creams!

I'll find some time to catch up on posts later and see how everyone is doing, meanwhile good luck for weighing in today.

Hello everyone! Sorry I disappeared for a week or 2 things have been manic! This morning I found my self 1lb up on last week and 2lb up on my weigh in from the start of the month! Not ideal but also not the end of the world!
July has been a crazy month with a trip to Disneyland, various occasions to attend and just getting back from a long weekend away at a horse show (which involved living on cake and alcohol!)
Back on the band wagon this morning and determined to get below 11st by the end of August!

Stayed the same this week - I have a feeling that I didnt eat or drink enough water :( ah well next week for the half a stone ^_^

Good luck and well done to the losses this week

Lulu x x x

Sorry just a quick post and run - behind STILL as I've been max'ed out all day

I gained ¾ lb so that puts me at 2 lbs over target!!! Grrrrrr
It was showing 1½ lbs up at one point so at least I pulled it back a bit!
Some of it will be heat gain - after the cold of the UK (I always lose well when I'm there) so hopefully it'll settle back down again.

Back on it this week with a veangeance methinks.

Hi everyone,

I had to weigh myself a day early this week; I lost 7lbs but the week before i put on 9lbs!!!
My sons wanted a chinese for his birthday dinner, although i tried to chose carefully it didnot turn out as planned; the meal lasted for three day.
So from now on Chinese takeaways are BANNED!!!

i hope everyone had all the loses they hoped for.

Morning everyone! I hope you all have a great weigh in this morning!

I'm a very happy bunny today having lost a whopping 4lb! That puts me 1lb away from 11st and only just over a stone to reach target!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well - I'm in a good mood today. A VERY GOOD MOOD.
I've lost 1.4 kg (3 lbs) in a single solitary week. That's massive for me. And . . . It puts me back at target (well below it actually).
My BMI is under 26, just ½ kg (1.1. lbs) more to get to 30% loss, and just 1½ lbs more to have lost 5 stone.

I probably won't manage it when away next week as it's my birthday whilst I'm there and already have a celebration planned with mum, step-brothers and my friend Christine. So expecty a gain in 2 weeks!!!

But I am on Cloud 9. :D :D :D

I've actually tried really hard this week, cut processed carbs out completely and just been eating lots of meat, fruit and veg and baked spuds.
It's the recipe that works for me and always gives me a big loss. Mind you a lot of cheeky alcohol has snook in whilst watching the Olympics

But my pattern at the moment is a bit frustrating. I gain a little for 2 or 3 weeks than have a big loss. It's bound to be tied up with the fact I do panic a bit when I see a few weeks of gains and then go all out to shift it. I just wish I could balance it out a bit better and work out how to maintain and just gain and lose a pound rather than shoot up and down like I am.

And I really wish I could stay in range!!! In the 24 weeks since getting to final target at the end of February, I've had 16 weeks OUT of range, at one point 6½ lbs over target - so that's only 8 weeks in range!

Must do better methinks!

Well there must be something in the air this week! I too have had a good loss with 3 1/2 lbs gone :)

Like you Pommette, I decided to try really hard this week after my eating went a bit off plan while on holiday. I was worried it hadn't all caught up with me yet at last weeks weigh in.

I didn't do anything drastic - just stuck to plan and reduced my syns and hoped to shed a pound or 2. So I'm very happy with my loss and got my 4 1/2 stone shiny as well.

I had a really good week this week. Not quite sure how but I have lost 11lbs this week. Which means I get my half a stone an full stone award in one :O

Morning guys :)

Hope you don't mind if I join. I weigh myself everyday but I think Monday will be the 'day' that I actually count if you get me :)

Just been back on SW the last 4 or so days and lost 3.5 lbs. I had been at 11 st 8.5 lbs when I started SW and in just over a month got to 10 st 4.5 lbs. I gave up for a few months and put back on 3-4 lbs. I Plateaued at 4.5 and finally kicked it's behind and got down to 3.5 :) Delighted! Only 8 more lbs til target! BRING IT! :D

Monday 6th ; 10 st 3.5 lbs.
[h=3][/h]

Cypher kitty, you probably STS's because you started excercizing, you're body hadn't adjusted yet. Then the following week, there's a bigger weight loss :)

My friend had the same. She began excersizing and actually gained half a lb, then the following week lost 10 lbs :)

Back