monday morning at home weigh in

Wow ... that's an amazing accomplishment! I'm hoping that you have lots of tips and tricks to pass on to me - as a starter on SW!!!

Wecome and good luck! :bighug:

Good morning everyone. I've rejoined and will be weighing in on Monday mornings. I've been successful on slimming world in the past, but after 2 or 3 stone I seem to loose the willpower. I'm doing this at home but I'm really determined and hope that by posting my weekly losses (fingers crossed) and with your support I will get past my barriers.

I've followed the plan well since Monday and hopefully the weekend will not hold too many temptations!

Thank you in advance for letting me join your group!

My goodness! I was just thinking that the thread was quite quiet then everyone arrives at once! The more the merrier I say - if we all support one another I'm sure we'll be just fine!

Welcome, good luck and have a healthy and happy weekend! :bighug:

Hello!! I will be joining you all too if that's okay! Doing the extra easy plan with my hubby and we both weigh in on Monday mornings :)

This has been our first week and its been good, really annoyed though because its also my * week so no doubt that will take its toll!! Maybe the scales will be kind :)

Hope you've all had a good week!

Morning all!

An STS for me this week, but I'm pleased with that as I've had a horrid cold and everyone's been saying "feed a cold, strove a fever" whoopppsss. We also had a charity cake sale on Thursday and I felt obliged to help out! (baking and eating!)

I have 2 days of team building starting tomorrow at an outdoor activity site, so hopefully that'll help me shift some weight ready for next week!

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

weighed this morning 15 stone 7 pounds. so thats one pound off this week and half a stone so far. only got to do that about 50 more times...............

julie

Hello lovely new people :welcome:

It has been getting quieter on here so it's good to see some new faces, good luck to each of you on your journeys.

I lost 2lbs this week, only 1lb away from my next half stone.

Hello lovely new people :welcome:

It has been getting quieter on here so it's good to see some new faces, good luck to each of you on your journeys.

I lost 2lbs this week, only 1lb away from my next half stone.

oh my word pigler that is fantastic nearly 5 and a half stone, i can only dream!!

julie

Hi Everybody and well done on your losses. I am very excited because I weighed myself this morning and I'd lost 6lbs!! I know it's my first week "back at it" and I won't expect another loss like that but I'm a very happy bunny! Now I need to keep up the good work this week - fingers and toes all crossed.

Hi Everybody and well done on your losses. I am very excited because I weighed myself this morning and I'd lost 6lbs!! I know it's my first week "back at it" and I won't expect another loss like that but I'm a very happy bunny! Now I need to keep up the good work this week - fingers and toes all crossed.

That's fantastic mummykaya - well done!! What a great start - you must be so motivated going into your next week ....

Good luck!! :bighug:

oh my word pigler that is fantastic nearly 5 and a half stone, i can only dream!!

julie

That's an amazing achievement Pigler ... Our starting weights are very similar so I hope I can do as well as you have!!

:bighug:

That's fantastic mummykaya - well done!! What a great start - you must be so motivated going into your next week ....

Good luck!! :bighug:

Thank you Moppet! Very motivated but trying to stay realistic which is always my problem! So far so good

Hi All ....

I started my week well ... on track food wise and starting to exercise more. I did an hour cycling on Sunday night and the same last night. My bum is still numb, but my legs are aching a bit too which means the muscles are being used! :D

I'm going to renew my swimming membership next week and I'll start doing that regularly. I'm not an exercise fan - and I make up some weird and wonderful excuses to try and get out of it - but once I'm done, I'm always glad I did it!!

Have a great day everyone
!

:bighug:

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing, welcome to newbies and well done everyone. I'm still maintaining quite well, just half a pound over my official target :)

Well done on keeping it off - I think that must be the most difficult thing about this journey!

Back