monday morning at home weigh in

Hi guys,

Can I join ya's... I'm gonna be weighing on a Monday... Tomorrow should be interesting as I was away for the weekend... Followed SW as much as I could as I was staying with another family... fingers x

Welcome BrendaB and good luck to everyone weighing in today :)

I lost 2 1/2 lbs this week bringing my BMI under 30. This means I am now officially out of the 'obese' category and am simply classed as 'overweight'.

Also went back to my GP last week for blood test results, after worrying tests back in January kickstarted my weightloss. All my results are now at healthy levels, especially my cholesterol which had been heading into the danger zone.

:character00100:

Well.... my first official weigh in and I've 3.5Lb off:D
I am so delighted! I was staying with my brother at the weekend, I tried to stick to sw as much as I could so I am chuffed to bits with that loss.. I also had totm so maybe this week will also be a good one when it's gone:)

Good luck to evertone WI today.

Well done BrendaB and mrspepperpot.

1lb off for me this week. I had a couple of days where sticking to plan was impossible due to things outside my control! Therefore very content with my 1lb and getting myself into the mindset that 1 - 2lbs a week is what I should be aiming for. The mistake I've made in the past is getting to complacent following high weight losses in the first couple of weeks and then getting disappointed when these drop to more normal levels. Not this time!!!

Hope you all have a great week.

Well done on the losses ladies!

I lost another pound this morning. It's taken me four weeks, but that's my first half stone done and dusted!

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy week! :bighug:

Well done all you lovely ladies - lots of weight gone this week!
Woo hoo to Pigler for getting out of that obese category and getting thje blood test back to healthy.

But you'll be pleased to know I've made up for you all!
Well - I hopped on the scales this morning and since Thursday I've put on 1.9 kgs (4 lbs) !!!
It's all carb bloat as we've had people staying with us and I've had lots of white baguette, chips, pasta etc etc.

Still under official target, but not under the 5 st (only ½ lb over though) !!! :cry:
And now 4½ lbs over my new target!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

So back on a carb free diet for a few days to shift my poor bloated stomach!

Well done everyone on your losses!

Pommete I'm sure that'll dissapear in no time, nasty water retaining carbs ;)

I've maintained this week, slightly rubbish for my second week, but it was rather a social one and it all went to pot for a few days so all things considered, I'm not too bothered. I know exactly what the problem was, so as long as I can follow the plan for 7 days rather than 4 this week, all should be well this time next week!

Well done everyone :)

Pommette, you must be right about the carbs, so hopefully it will go as fast as it arrived! Luckily I don't suffer from carb bloat as I love 'em and do green days 99% of the time.

Hi all, took a few weeks off as had been getting disheartened by it all and had a few things on and myself and my children were poorly. I decided to try better the past week but again I am only promising myself 80% dedication due to circumstances with 2 very small children. I weighed in and was down 1lb and started a bootcamp which will also weigh me Monday night so will be able to reconfim!
Have a good week.

Yeah - my body hates carbs, but my brain loves them. I am a total carb-a-holic. Love pasta, love bread, love potatoes, love rice.
And they really make me bloat big time!!!

On the move all day today so will have to watch out as I normally grab a sarnie to eat whilst I'm driving.
Soup and yogurt is a tad tricky to eat whilst stuck behind the wheel of a car! :8855:

Whoop! I seem to be finally getting myself organised, 3lbs down :-D

i wasn't perfect all week, had a couple of more-flexible-than-I'd-like days, but on the whole had it together. Hooray!

Good Morning everyone ....

Another pound off for me this morning - that's 8 in total in five weeks ... with NO gains. I don't think I've EVER done that before. I usually lose a few, then put on a couple ... lose a few more ... put on two or three etc .....

This time I'm losing slowly but it's staying off!! It's also great to see everyone else losing weight too ... Slimming World is obviously working for us .....

Have a happy and healthy week!

Moira x

Evening chicas - no WI for me yesterday as I've been to Barcelona for the weekend.
eaten too much, drunk too much and dreading facing the scales in the morning a couple of days late :(

Well done all you losers !!!!

Back