monday morning at home weigh in

Hi Guys

Another joiner here - I am a Monday at home weigher as well - 2nd week weigh in for me - 2 lb down. Going on holidays next week so hoping for a big loss this week.
Good luck this week !
Boggled

Welcome Mel and boggled! Great results for both of you so far.

Today I only feel awful - so a vast improvement on yesterday. I've stopped sneezing every 2 minutes and the flow from the nose has dried up to a mere 2 or 3 tissues an hour as opposed to the 2 or 3 tissues every 5 minutes yesterday.

Also my weight has already started to drop now that I'm back eating sensible foods and the carb bloat is going away (I'm a naughty daily weigher - although only do official WI weekly). My "baby" tummy is reducing and I feel so much less sluggish. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be feeling almost human again!

Can I ease join this thread. I've not been on for months but restarted slimming world on Monday. Had an ok week but just trying to get my head round it all. Reading the success stories on here should keep me motivated x

Welcome Ilovemarmite (me too!) and welcome back MargaretF. Hope the move wasn't too traumatic!

Hi everyone. I am joining you after going to class for 3 months. I have decided to save the £10 a week (weekly fee and sw bars) for our holiday next year and start doing it at home. The last 3 weeks I have managed to STS which is fantastic as had 2 dinner parties and was not 100% during the week either.

I know that needs nipped in the bud now as it's a slippery slope so have stuck to plan the past few days and hope to see a loss tomorrow.

My husband has been doing it too so hope we can keep each other on track.

Morning lovelies. My cold's a lot better.
How are you all? Weather here is dire - it's been raining on and off since last Monday. No sunshine at all - just grey.

Well my last 2 weeks bloat have all gone - and a bit more besides.
I lost 2.2 kgs (just over 4¾ lbs) so I'm back under my 5 stone target and now just 3 lbs over my new target.
Well pleased - my strict week worked BIG time. That's my biggest loss ever in the last 2 years.
But as I said I was really strict and it was all bloat. So not fair really.

Hi everyone,

I've been missing for a fair few weeks, I'm sorry. I've been totally off track for several weeks and have avoided the scales. I decided to brave them this morning and am still only 11 stone. I seem to have leveled out here, but I really want to shift some more. As much as I have loved eating chocolate and cake for a few weeks, they're being reduced again as of today in the hope of shifting a few more lbs!

Was expecting a terrible WI this morning- just started my period and am so bloated I look about 6 months gone- but managed to lose 2lbs- not bad considering :) Hope everyone else has a happy WI today.

1.5lb off for me this week. So pleased as TOTM and sorry for TMI but have not had a bowel movement for nearly 3 weeks. Gets me back on track as I have been STS for a few weeks now.

Well done to those who have lost or STS!

Well done MelScarlett and BabyLove on your losses.
Welcome back LunaMini - and well done for not gaining.

Welcome Ilovemarmite (me too!) and welcome back MargaretF. Hope the move wasn't too traumatic!
Thankyou. Unfortunately I have had gout for the past 8 days in my big toe so have had to be more careful than usual with what I am eating has kind of mixed up my extra easy plan as I have to avoid meat at moment and peas, mushrooms, cauliflower ah well will just have to get on with it, hope you are feeling much better now.

Thanks Margaret - cold mostly gone. Just left with a horrid cough now!

I would like to join this Monday morning weigh in! I am starting SW today! I am doing it on my own so will be glad to have all the support I can get. I am new to Minimins and new to SW - been in a major rut with my weight loss plan. Lost 20lbs over a year ago, have kept it off, but have been on a plateau and need to shake things up - need a change.

Well done Margaret!
Following my cold I got a full dose of the flu! temperature of 102 for 5 days with hot/cold sweats. Lovely.
Ate all the wrong things and gained 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs). NOt too unhappy though, I'll soon get rid of it!

Margaret - gout has a lot to answer for. I've heard of so many people who suffer from it recently when I thought it was quite rare.
My mum suffers with it - the only problem is she won't cut out the alcohol so it never really improves.

Feeling much better today - back to normal I'd say.
Never really had proper flu before and never want it again. I felt soooooo ill.
I literally didn't get out of bed for 5 days and didn't have the energy to do anything.

Hello! Nice loss Margaret. The flu sounds horrible Pommette! Glad you are feeling better. I go the flu shot a couple of weeks ago...here's hoping...
I just started the Slimming World Diet this past week - Extra Easy and am still learning the program. Ysterday was Thanksgiving and I pretty much blew it - but back on track today!
I lost 20lbs almost 2 years ago and have kept it off but am ready to take off the next and final 20lbs!
I am also new to Minimins, so bear with me. :)

Back