monday morning at home weigh in

Welcome Jodee - I did it much the same as you! Lost 2 stone, had a pause for 2 years but kept it off and have now lost another 3 stone.
So it can be done chica!

Onwards you go !

Hi there everyone this is the perfect thread for me as im starting sw monday and will post my first weigh in :) excited and motivated looking to loose around 1 stone... Hope everyones done well this week and motivate me during my first week :)

Good luck Amy! I had a good first week last week's weigh in but not expecting too much tomorrow morning - Thanksgiving Day my have stolen away some of the losses. Back on track now, though. We'll see. Hope you have a good first week!

Morning girlies. Are the weeks flying by or is it just me getting old?

Down a tad from last week by a mere 0.2 kgs (just under ½ lb) leaving me 1.6 kgs above new target (3.4 lbs).
I so wanted to get rid of all last weeks gain :cry:

But I'm not really trying that hard at the mo. I seem to be stuck in a "mental rut".
As long as I keep around the 5 st loss mark though I'll be happy - and I'm still uder that.
At least I've got ris of all the carb bloat from a few weeks ago when I ate too much bread when our friends were here.

Maintenance, as opposed to losing, has become my mantra and I'd rather maintain that go up and down like a yo-yo.

Hello! I was happy to remain exactly the same weight this week after a week of big celebrations (two Thanksgiving feasts). I am with you Pommette, it's better to maintain than to gain! I am back on track this week and I am sure I would have seen a gain, if I had not been on track more than off, last week.
Have a good week everyone!

First day today and I weigh 11 st 3.5 lb its going to be smaller this time next week had a great first day... how did everyone else do?

Sent from my KFTT using Forum Runner

Hiya eveyone!!!!i`ve just decided to go it alone from last Monday for couple of reasons, change of consultant and due to financial strains at the moment. Weighed in at 13st 13lb started at 18st 8lb 2 years ago!!!had my fair share of gains in that time due to hols etc,lowest i got down to was 13st 5lb so hoping to get my support from you lovely people on here and hope i can support you too.

Edele said:
Hiya eveyone!!!!i`ve just decided to go it alone from last Monday for couple of reasons, change of consultant and due to financial strains at the moment. Weighed in at 13st 13lb started at 18st 8lb 2 years ago!!!had my fair share of gains in that time due to hols etc,lowest i got down to was 13st 5lb so hoping to get my support from you lovely people on here and hope i can support you too.

Welcome edele. Wow that's already a great weight loss well done. I started Monday too. Going ok so far. First time I've ever done slimming world. Working out how to use my syns is the hardest. But I'm sure I will get there. Have a great first week

Hi! I'd like to join this Monday morning weigh in. This Monday just gone I lost half a pound. Got into the 10 stone mark, which pleased me. As i'm getting closer to my 1st target (to get into the top end of the healthy bmi range) my weight loss seems to have slowed right down and I just don't feel like giving up some of my syns to give it that boost! however I am considering trying out success express for 3 days, maybe that will help.

Well done slimmerthanbefore a loss is a loss 10st is about where I'm aiming for was 11.3.5 on Monday my first week so aslong as I loose something I will be pleased excited for my first weigh in Monday :) x

Welcome aimzey, Edele and slimmerthanbefore!

Edele, as aimzey said a great loss so far - you can do this chica.
Aimzey, good luck for fisr week WI.
slimmerthanbefore!, a loss is a loss. As you get closer to a healthy BMI it can be harder to lose. Tell me about it! But just plod on. A slower loss is far better for you in the long term as hopefully you'll have re-educated your brain regarding food choices and keep the weight off long term.

hi, I'm new to this site :wave_cry: don't really know what its all about but thought it may give me some inspiration to join.I have all the slimming world info from when joining online a couple yrs ago.Going to just weigh myself at home on a Monday and keep my fingers crossed i can stick to it this time !

Marie x

Welcome towie. Get you books out and un-cross those fingers. You can stick to SW and lose those pounds!

Monday morning WI here once again.
I've finally managed to get rid of all the gain from 2 weeks ago and a bit more beside. Lost 0.8 kgs (1¾ lbs this week).
I'm still not quite back to where I was at the beginning of October - thanks to gains from Barça trip and visiting friends :cry:
But I'm getting there. Now only 0.75 kg (1.65 lbs) away from final destination!!!

Mind you, I'm off to the UK tomorrow for 9 days staying with both my and hubs mums. It won't be too bad at my mum's as she doesn't mind eating SW style but his mum insists on cooking "wholesome" stuff - i.e. lots of carbs - so I'm expecting a slight gain. So long as I can stay in range of target I won't be too peed off.

Not looking forward to it though. Watched the Countryfile weather forecast yesterday and it looks as though it's going to be blumin' cold for the next week or so. Just hope I've got room in my case for lots of layers to keep warm :(

Hi everyone,
Monday morning weigh in and i've finally reached my 1st target, to dip into the healthy weight range according to bmi. so horaaayyyy! Got to keep focused though as still have 7lbs to loose before I hit my final target. This week will be tough as it's my daughters birthday party and although you'd think it shouldn't be too bad as she only turns 5, just say party and my head and heart don't work together! Anyway, hope everyone has a good result this week and we can all help each other through the next!
oh and Pommette welcome back to the UK, you'll definitely need layers!

UPDATE!!!!!

Thankyou all for your support,lost 1kg this week so i`m happy with that!!!!
Hope you are all having a good week too xxx

Well i might as well join in here, i am weighing myself at home on a Monday. My first week and i have lost 2lb! I cant say i was anything like 100% so i m very pleased :) xx

Back