monday morning at home weigh in

pommette i hope your husband is ok!! xx

1.5 on by christmas eve :( but 4.5 lost by new years eve, thank you norovirus!

3lb loss overall, granted I'm not drinking at the moment which has helped ;)

Thanks for all your lovely thoughts. Hubs is getting better although they had to take him back down to theatre to reposition the drain as it was no longer draining. Going to be in the hospital "for some time" to come :(

Megumi - sorry about the norovirus. Hope you are feeling better now.

Starting in the morning - so that will be my first weigh in - find out the terrible truth, but will be back next Monday to hopefully have some good news.... Determined this time!!!!!

Well, my first week apparently went well because I have lost 5lb! x

Well done aimsee & BreadAndButter - great first week losses. MargaretF - well done to you too.
And welcome scatter. You can do this chica.

I gained 0.3 kg (0.66 lb) this week but I'm not too unhappy as food has been a bit random and not at regular times. In fact I've forgotten to eat a lot of the time so have been grabbing the odd Twix or packet of chocky biscuits at the hospital out of the machine. :cry:

Today is my 104th WI - so 2 years (bar 3 days) since I got back on this SW malarkey.
In the last 2 years I've lost 46½ lbs and I'm actually 7 lbs lighter than when I declared target in November 2011.
In total I'm now 5 st 1½ lbs lighter than October 2006 when we moved to Spain and I decided enough was enough of being a fatty.

I'm still 1.2 kgs (2½ lbs) away from my final, final target but I'm actually coming to the conclusion that this might be 2½ lbs too far.
My body seems to be happy at this weight and I suspect if I do get there I'll find it hard to maintain and get peed off.
As I'm maintaining at this weight now quite happily and without any hassle I don't want to stress any, so I'm resetting my target back to my 5 stone one for now and will just see what happens. What will be will be!

Thanks for all your good wishes. Hubs is improving and he may get the drain out tomorrow and be home in a couple of days.

Have a good week girlies.

I'm new!

Hi! Im new to minimins! I have started slimming world again (haven't done it for a long time now!) I have piled 2 stone on since the end 2005 (when I met hubby!) and have since married and now have two children - which i think is where most of the weight gain came from! Although I won't deny that one of my favourite things to do is eat too........so that's probably part of it :p
I was overweight in 2005, so altogether I'm looking at losing 3st 8lb! The most ive lost with slimming world in the past was about 1 stone, but i lost that in 1 month and stupidly didnt go back! :confused:
I am doing it from home this time, I weighed myself yesterday *gulp* and set my target! I have never actually been less than 10st 7lb in my adult life, so im hoping 9st 9lb is a realistic target for me!
Ill update on here next monday when ive *hopefully* lost a few lbs!! ;)
P.S, Im 5ft 3in and age 24 :)

Hi there:wave_cry: I'm late again!! will be late for my own funeral I am certain!!
Well I totally avoided the scales over Christmas and New Year but did step on them Monday morning (once kids and OH had left for school and work....needed a quiet house so that I could curse in private! LOL). One toe at a time went on - you know how it is - terrified at seeing the damage in print but still need to know:eek:. Nervously open eyes and surprise ...............it was 4.5lbs gain - not even nearly as bad as I had expected, so, although not good I am thinking it could have been so much worse;)
Back on the horse now - have been 100% good yesterday and so far today it is all going swimmingly. I am out tonight but will be careful about what I eat and no alcohol (thank god for that I hear my liver cry!!). Hope to have dropped 2lbs by next Monday...we will see..watch this space:scale:

Back