monday morning at home weigh in

hello all I'm a Monday weigher and for my first week I'm a little disheartened only lost a pound. I have been so good well I think I have. I have followed the red green days and I'm doing it from home. My friend said she always avoids her healthy extras which I didn't but she seems to be losing maybe I'm missing something? Any advice would be great please

Don't lose heart, 1lb off is still the right direction, it could be that you show a really good loss next week, I have a friend who only loses every other week! If you are following the plan accurately, it will come off. I do know how difficult it can be to stay motivated, but keep going!!

Hi all,
I've just finished my first full week and weighed in yesterday morning with just over 3.5lbs gone! I'm chuffed!
I know the first week is often the best for some, so dont expect that every week...but its really boosted my confidence in sw! In fact, reading all the wonderful stories on here has also been brill. I did the plan a few years ago with my mum and lost a stone but I didnt find group that inspiring...so this time I'm just going alone from home (with the help of minis)!! :) xx

I hope no one minds me joining in too! I forgot to post yesterday.
It's my second week and I've lost 3.5lbs! So 7lbs in 2 weeks (plus finishing off the Christmas Chocolate in the first week!) so I'm really happy with that! This is my second go at Slimming World (with a few failed attempts in between for about 1-2 weeks!) and I'm feeling really motivated at the moment. I just hope it continues...

Thanks for the support guys thought I'd check in forgot to do it yesterday I weighed in after being very good on my 1st week I didn't put a foot wrong and I walked 22 miles over 7 days and I lost 11lb on my first week.

Dont expect the same this week with working shifts and having kids don't get the time to exercise this week I feel ok but I weighed myself today and I must stop it there was no change and being silly I was disappointed but I'm pleased.

I also missed posting yesterday, am back on it for about the millionth time!! I used to weigh on a Saturday morning but relaxed too much at weekends, so am now weighing Mon morning (on hubbys orders!) chuffed to bits though - was 100% all week and lost 6lbs! My most EVER in one week, the most used to be 3lb and that was a struggle!

I also missed posting yesterday, am back on it for about the millionth time!! I used to weigh on a Saturday morning but relaxed too much at weekends, so am now weighing Mon morning (on hubbys orders!) chuffed to bits though - was 100% all week and lost 6lbs! My most EVER in one week, the most used to be 3lb and that was a struggle!

Well done! Use that as inspiration to try and do 100% every week. Remember that even if you're not at your best, you can always make yourself feel better with 15mins of exercise - get those endorphins racing.

x Becca

Thanks for the support guys thought I'd check in forgot to do it yesterday I weighed in after being very good on my 1st week I didn't put a foot wrong and I walked 22 miles over 7 days and I lost 11lb on my first week.

Blumin' men! They can lose loads in week 1 :8855:
Well done Paul - that's a fantastic start.

. . . - was 100% all week and lost 6lbs! My most EVER in one week, the most used to be 3lb and that was a struggle!
Blumin' 'eck chica! another brilliant loss. Go girl!

Hi everyone :sign0144:Hope you all dont mind me joining the Monday weigh in. I have been to slimming world for many yrs on and off but i have never got to target. A couple of yrs ago i lost 3st ( and felt great) calorie counting but it was to restrictive so after gaining most of it back i tried SW once again but that was last yr. I learned about EE. I have decided to give it a go on my own this time and am finding this website brilliant, dont think i could do it without you all. This is only my first week and cant wait for tomorrow to get weighed. Last week i was 11st.7lb so here's hoping for a loss tomorrow.:)

Morning everyone. Despite not having the best week i have lost 2 and a half lb. so very happy. Hot homemade soup today yum!
Going away the weekend to bath so not expecting a loss next week. Hope everyone has a good loss ...

OMG week 3, not 100% on plan, and done 1 1/2 hrs at the gym and loads of walking and lost 4lb!! I actually can't believe it!!! x

Amazingly I lost a pound despite drinking all weekend and having takeaway last night! Naughty! Back on it properly today though I've gotta stay away from the wine!!! Hope everyone has done better than me:)

OMG!:cry::cry:This is my first weigh in and i have STS. I cant believe it! This has never happened to me before. I have been writing down everything i have eaten and i have been 100%. As far as i know and can see i have not done anything wrong. The only time this happens to my is the middle of the month when i retain water but dont know if thats it either ( cos lost track). Am gonna stick to it and hope for a bigger loss next week but i am absolutely GUTTED!! Has this ever happened to anyone else on their first week?

Thanks Becca

OMG!:cry::cry:This is my first weigh in and i have STS. I cant believe it! This has never happened to me before. I have been writing down everything i have eaten and i have been 100%. As far as i know and can see i have not done anything wrong. The only time this happens to my is the middle of the month when i retain water but dont know if thats it either ( cos lost track). Am gonna stick to it and hope for a bigger loss next week but i am absolutely GUTTED!! Has this ever happened to anyone else on their first week?

Try not to let it discourage you. Hope you get a loss next week.

Thanks Bellybling, am not gonna let it put me off this week but if it happens again, then i might have to look at going back to red and green. When i tried EE last yr i did lose but it was quite slow. Oh well lets just see what next weigh in brings. Hope you are happy with your weigh in this week :)

Back