monday morning at home weigh in

Well didn't expect it but I lost 6lbs this week well chuffed 3 weeks now 11lb 7lb and 6lb enjoying it too.
Well done everyone stick at it.
Bleddy hell! Well done chico - that is an absolutley fabulous 3 weeks.
At this rate that weight will be gone in no time.

Hey we'll done :D had my first "go it alone" weigh in this morning too and lost 3.5lb so dead chuffed. I find this place more inspirational than going to class. Keep up the good work X

ooooops, this was supplied to be in reply to Sellirose.

Thanks haha :) this forum is amazing! So surprised at all the information and support :) x

I have to say i find this forum more supportive and informative than going to class and it fits into my life so much easier :) X

Well done girls on your great weight losses, your doing great! I lost 1lb today not a happy bunny to be honest. Am i being greedy to just want two's? I have never lost sooo slow. I thought it was something to do with EE so i went back to green and red and still a little loss. Oh well onward and upward. Good luck to everyone who still has to weigh in. Keep it up guys and girls:)

Well done to all of you, I have managed to keep it together a bit better this week and have lost 1lb, am going to try for a 100% week this week...every little Lb in the right direction helps :D

Week two of the Monday morning weigh in and only 1lb off this week. 5 in total now though so aiming for a half stone by next week!

Week two of the Monday morning weigh in and only 1lb off this week. 5 in total now though so aiming for a half stone by next week!

SNAP :) bit disappointed tbh but I think maybe I'm not eating enough. I think I need to an a bit better as I'm saving my sins for the evening then not using them and the same for hex A. Good luck for next week, that's both of us wanting that 1/2 stone in the third week :) X

well done for the losses :D

Back