monday morning at home weigh in

stayed the same which again is undeserved, re-subscribed this week for another 3 months so 100% this week, no more messing about and wasting that £5! yesterday one, 6 days to go :) 2 lb to club 10....

Morning all - late on parade here as my internet connection has been down since Saturday. Grrrrr

Some great losses going on chica - don't forget that even the 1 pounders still add up!
Paul - I continue to be amazed at your losses. You are doing brilliantly.

Well I gained 0.5 kgs again this week, putting me that much over target (so still in range).
I'm losing/gaining the same pound - but that's normal when you want to maintain. Isn't it?????
Although I didn't have a good week and I feel bloated as we had pasta on Monday. It always affects me!

I've lost 2.5lb this week, I am also due my star week so don't know if that will affect it? Either way I am pleased with 6lb in my first two weeks :) It also means it has taken me over 50lb lost in total :)

Well done ladies!

I had a very greedy weekend so very happy to have a 1lb loss this week! Xx

Hope it is ok to join in. I lost 3 lbs this week which I am delighted about. Still a long way to go but at least I'm on my way.

Good morning all you lovely Monday weighers -looks like we are all doing very well so far this week - I have 2.5lbs off too - I am really happy with that!! At last I feel in control, taken a few weeks but I'm back to moving in the right direction with my head in the right place - just got to keep it going now !!

Well done to all you losers!!! :)
Mixed week for me - showing a gain midweek due to too much pasta so had a carb free weekend and got rid of the bloat.
Also got rid of last weeks gain so I'm now back at 1 lb under target.
No doubt I'll put some back on though as soon as I have some more carbs :cry:

Last edited:
Hi girls i have recently decided to re start my slimming world at home EE. I lost 3 stone going to group a couple of years ago and then the usual story of stop going and piled it all back on again !
I have two weddings to go to this september so would love to shift 4 stone so I can look and feel good in something .
Thought it might help me stick to it if I learn my way around this site and maybe post a food diary each day .That way I can see exactly what Im eating and maybe get some advice along the way :) hope every one has a good week .
Reene x

Hi Reene, you'll definitely gets lots of information, advice and support here. I find this far, far better than going to class. If I'm having a weak moment in the evenings, I just log in here, and hey presto, I've soon Forgotten that I want to stuff my face :D.

good luck, and welcome X

Well done all you losers! :D

Morning. It looks like I'm first to weigh in today.

Well I was on holiday last week so didn't WI so this is for the last fortnight and I'm 5.5lbs down!!!!!!!!!!! My best weight loss yet, and for the weeks I went off plan!!!!!!!! Go figure. Must be all the walking I did.

Last edited:
Back