monday morning at home weigh in

Morning peeps - some great losses going on again this week. Well done folks.

Well, just a tiddly little 0.1 kg gain for me (less than ¼ lb) so I'll not fret about that - still just under target so really happy.

Bellybling - I had some of my best losses when I went on holiday! Weird isn't it what the body does?

Well done everyone :D I've lost 2lb this week which brings my total weight loss to half a stone :D so chuffed! Xxxx

Everyone is doing so well this morning - well done and pat on the back:happy096:
I have a 0.5lb loss today - was my birthday last week so I indulged (or rather overindulged :giggle:) in lots of naughty but nice goodies - I thought I had the ultimate excuse!! So the half pound off is great news for me - was expecting STS at best !!

Hi all,

Weighed in this morning and lost 2lb...really please with that as had a bit of a valantiens blow out with pizza and wine, although i did hammer the gym and was good the rest of the week.

I'm hoping for the same this week too, and am going to resist the buffet food at the christening on Sunday.

Well done to everyone with losses :)
No loss again this week for me :cry:second week sts! Can't help feeling despondent! Things went awry sat night with alcohol - guess that may be why. Having said that, my first 2 weeks had weekend alcohol too, and lost well. Bugger :(

Don't let it get you down, I had 3 weeks of STS. Try and do at least 3 or 4 days where you are 100%, that way those little slips aren't so guilt ridden.

weighed in this morning and STS, I am planning a full SW week until next weigh-in....no take aways, no booze, nowt...I need to shift something for next week...

Going to join you lovely people this coming monday - I have 30 weeks until my holiday and would like to lose 30lbs in that time - I have used SW before and lost about this amount, unfortunately put it all back on again though so looking to lose it all over again (although several years older now so thinking it might come off slower) I did it in 12 weeks last time! :)

Going to join you lovely people this coming monday - I have 30 weeks until my holiday and would like to lose 30lbs in that time - I have used SW before and lost about this amount, unfortunately put it all back on again though so looking to lose it all over again (although several years older now so thinking it might come off slower) I did it in 12 weeks last time! :)
Older is definitely harder and slower - I can vouch for that. But still possible! You can do it chica!

weighed in this morning and STS, I am planning a full SW week until next weigh-in....no take aways, no booze, nowt...I need to shift something for next week...
Sounds like a good plan!!!! :)

Good morning, Monday weighers. Today I am 3lb down from last week! I'm a little surprised as I've been in hospital this week for an operation and ate hospital food without care for what I was eating. I was told to get my strength back up after being nil by mouth before the op, so I did hehe!

I hope you all have results you are happy with today x

-1.5lb this week...was hoping for more, but maybe the buffet and take away last night didnt' help.

Started the 30day shred this morning so hoping that will help with a good loss next week, as i have a black tie do and 3 course meal on Sat night.

Back