monday morning at home weigh in

I'm not going to get to do my weigh in until tomorrow as I usually do it at the Boots in the train station on my way to work... *worried* I feel lighter...does that count? haha

Sts, well put on 0.4 lb lol :) well done everyone xxx

Forgot to post my first weigh in - lost 1.5 lbs :O) happy with slowly but surely....as long as it continues every week!!

Morning everyone - sorry to kick the ball off this morning with a gain - but for me that's just the way it is :break_diet:Have had a nasty cold for over a week and to be honest I just haven't been watching what i have been eating at all - hence a 2lb gain - but I'm feeling a little more normal today so have sat down to put the gain down for all to see and to plan my meals for the next few days.

Next week will be better!!!

Good luck to you all - will check in again later to see how everyone has done

2.5LB off for me :confused: I was expecting a sts or a small gain. Thornton's chocolates must count as a hex b after all. I've now lost 4 stones, got half way to target, and got into the 13's all the day before my 50th birthday. Yeah :D

Only 1/2lb loss for me today! I need to up my water intake this week and also use more syns, I think I still need to try and use 15 a day, I've been falling quite a lot under. Good luck to everyone else this week x

Hi everyone, I am starting today my start weight is 14st :eek: I would like to join you guys in your monday morning weighing, hoping to get down to 10st at some point, I look forward to having a positive loss next monday xx

hi everyone, i started last week, got weighed today and ive lost 5lbs :) xx

Hi, new on here, but have stopped going to slimming world classes as the consultant wasnt very good and i am now doing it from home, it would be good to have some advice from anyone else who is going it alone.

Evening chicas - well done all you losers!!!

Bellybling - happy 50th for today . . .well at least it will be by the time I finish typing!!!
As to Thornton's chocolates being a hex b . . . Hmmmm they deffo are on birthdays.
Send some here for me please to help you celebrate.

I basically managed a STS (lost less than ¼ lb which counts as a STS as far as I'm concerned) so still at target.
Have been at or under target now for 67 weeks - but who's counting ???? :8855:

good morning everyone! this was my first week on slimming world.
i am currently 31 weeks pregnant and with my wedding 6 weeks after im due to give birth, i decided to give slimming world a go for the last few weeks of pregnancy to limit any over eating and unwanted fat gain..obviously im aware il be gaining baby weight still.
anyway after week one iv lost 2.7lb! which im chuffed with!
good luck to everyone else! :)

Back