monday morning at home weigh in

So this week I'm up 1.5lbs . :party0051:Not surprised as it was birthday week and * week, but alas it puts me back into the 14's.

Last edited:
Wow skyegirl that's amazing! Well done everyone, 1lb off for me :) xxx

Thank you sellierose, I was very shocked, it really doesn't feel like I've lost that much, I'm not expecting that sort of loss next week though, but nice all the same, well done on your pound loss , how long having been doing SW? I am just following at home doing the diet, my eldest daughter has been doing it in Ireland and has lost loads of weight so I borrowed her books, do you go to a class?, I used to like casses as they gave me loads of encouragment but we don't have anything like that here on Skye.

Well done losers - and skyegirl - wow!!!! Well done you.

Skyegirl - I did the opposite to you! I stole my mum's books and have been doing it here on my own for EVER (6½ years now!!!!)
It's actually taken me 3 years to lose my weight with 2 years maintaining in the middle and I've now been maintaining for the last 16 months.
Finally got to target in Nov 2011, lowered it twice though as I kept losing!!!!

I've been away (back in Blighty) since last Thursday so missed WI on Monday but faced the scales this morning and . . .
Oh dear - 0.9 kg (2 lbs) gain.
Actually, I'm quite pleased with that as I have eaten for England in the last 5 days and not a single meal on plan :cry:
Needed carbs to stop me shivering and chocolate caramel digestives hit the spot very nicely thank you!

Puts me 0.8 kg over target but that's still in range so I need to have a week being as good as I can, which with mum here might be tricky.
Hey ho - onwards and downwards . . . again

Sorry skyegirl just seen this! I started 21st jan and lost 11.4 pounds so far :) I've got one friends starter guide which she gave me, and another friend started up seeing how well I was doing and I bought a food directory via her class ;) I'm at Uni and in my final year, as silly as it sounds I haven't got time for a class, and to be honest I can't spend a fiver a week on it either :/ I don't feel like I'm missing out though what with being on here, can't wait to get my 50 posts so I can actually talk to people! It's a little lonely... But I looooove cooking and I'm always trying new recipes to keep myself interested :D xx

So, I gave in and weighed myself 3 days later than usual and had lost 1lb. Back to monday weigh-ins next week :)
So it wasn't as bad as you thought then! Or have you had a mega good week since Monday?

well done everybody, I can't see my losses being that good this week as its been a bit up and down the last few days but I'm back on track now so I hope I haven't done too much damage, caved in and had a pizza and a couple of large bags of mini cheddar's oh and one too many vodkas...he he, but all's well and I'm being good from now on, I'll just be happy to not have put any of the weight back on.

I'm going to become a Monday morning weigher! Going to try do It from home, I lost almost 3st a while back and piled it all back on! So starting from scratch as of tomorrow

Seriously dreading weighing in tomorrow morning! Have no idea what's gonna happen, but I can't change it now haha :) good luck everyone!
Quick question, is there anyone on here who doesn't do official classes and if so, where/how do you keep a food diary? Having trouble keeping true to mine... I started with sheets of paper, then on my phone and now trying to keep a food diary on here... Any tips or ideas? :)

I've lost 2lb this week :) I start my new job today, it's going to be interesting to see how I get on when needing to eat lunch at work!! Good luck all x

Well 4lb off this week, totally amazed as I did have a little pizza, mini cheddar and vodka mishap last week...he he, sellierose, I don't go to class,far too poor... I did start writing down my food diary on here, but I lapsed a bit, why don't you start a blog or a diary on here, anyway good luck everyone and well done to those who have already weighed, (I got up at 6am to weigh coz I was sooo excited, I know I need to get a life..ha ha)

Hi all.

3.5lb off for me this week. Had Chinese, wine, McDonald's and fry-up this week too!!

ove lost 4lbs this week and got my half stone award :D xxxx

Back