monday morning at home weigh in

I lost 0.5lb last week and 3.5lb this week taking me to my 1.5 stone and my club 10 since starting slimming world! I'm now 0.5lb away from 5 stone lost on total!! :)

I hope you all do well in the coming week xx

Hello again, my first week was not anywhere near how I planned it to go...pizza hut and a Chinese...and half a bottle of wine...BUT I ate all syn free meals during the week and no naughty snacks and somehow still lost a lb. Definitely been lucky and will not be doing the same again.

Well done to all the losers!

Hello again, my first week was not anywhere near how I planned it to go...pizza hut and a Chinese...and half a bottle of wine...BUT I ate all syn free meals during the week and no naughty snacks and somehow still lost a lb. Definitely been lucky and will not be doing the same again.

Well done to all the losers!
Deffo lucky - you're unlikely to get away with it 2 weeks in a row. So get back on plan chica.

Afternoon chicas. Sorry to be awol - been in UK on an emergency visit (got home last night). Mum got rushed into hospital.
Well done losers - great to see you all doing well. Paul - mega losses!

Well I jumped on the scales this morning as I haven't been anywhere near them for 11 days and was absolutley gob smacked.
I've lost 0.5 kg whilst I was in the UK which I am totally amzed at.
I've eaten loads of naughty stuff - lots of biscuits (chocolate HobNobs and Shortbreads to name just 2).
But I've had no alcohol for the last 6 days and I've been running round like a looney doing things for mum.

So that puts me at just 0.55 kg (1¼ lbs) over target so I'm jumping with joy!
Off for a shower and then to do some shopping.

Have a lovely weekend girlies and Paul!

Last edited:
Wowwee - some great losses going on. Keep it up chicas.

Having had a naughty night on Friday (bread AND potatos) my loss in the UK had all but dissappeared.
But after 2 good days that were VERY carb light I'm showing another 0.3 kg loss.
Yayyyyy - I'm almost back at target, just 0.25 kg (0.55 lb) over. Happy bunny today.

:sign0007:

I did not do so well over the weekend , out for dinner Saturday night, with lots of wine, KFC for Sunday lunch and went out for Indian meal last night as it was my sons birthday, oh and not forgetting the chocolate cake. So all my hard work last week was wasted as I put on 1lb!

But this is a new week and its 14 weeks till my holiday, so unless I want to sink our kayak, I had better get my butt into gear!

Food all planned, exercise all planned, now just need to stick to it 100% for the whole week to get a great result next Monday morning!

Not a good week - I've gaines 1 kg since Thursday!!!
Meals out on Friday and Saturday plus full roast Sunday lunch has not helped.
It'll mostly be bloat but grrrrrrrrrrrr all the same.

Good luck everyone else.

Back