monday morning at home weigh in

STS this week - totally expected and at least it isn't a gain! Back on track this week :)

0.5lb off for me this week:greenapple:I am now the lightest I have been in 10 years. Still a long way to go but what's working this time is a much more generous diet I can stick to long term and being happy with slow steady losses.

0.5lb off for me this week:greenapple:I am now the lightest I have been in 10 years. Still a long way to go but what's working this time is a much more generous diet I can stick to long term and being happy with slow steady losses.
Well done - and you are so right. SW really is doable for the long term and fits in with "life".
That's why I'm still at target 18 months later.

-2lb for me :)

Quite happy with that considering the scales were +4lb on Friday!

Well done everyone x
Well done - and just think what it might have been! As I'm assuming there might have been a bit of partying going on last week :8855:

5lb off! So pleased. Here's to another good week.
Wow chica - great going

Here's a thread I need to join Have been slimming with sw for about a year and a half I've lost just over 2 stone
Going to group doesnt suit anymore Wasnt getting a say and kinda felt ignored I think the class just got too big
Used to weigh on a tuesday but gonna do it from home now on a monday morning

Since I stopped going to class I've put on around 9lb Just become too lax

So im gonna weigh in the morning and post here Kicking off some exercise tomorrow too so while numbers on the scales might not be big I'm happy knowing that i'm becoming healthier

Hi Everyone, I am new to Monday weigh in at home (used to weigh in on a Wednesday) after being away from here for a week and feeling really cr@ppy I am quite over whelmed that I have lost 2lbs this week. Jus what I needed to get back on track and start to feel motivated again. Good luck with weigh in everyone xx

Well done Nettie and Kelly, and welcome to you lovely new ladies.
No WI for me this week. I'm in cold, grey Cornwall freezing my backside off.
I'll WI on Thursday when I get home to lovely warm Spain.

Here's a thread I need to join Have been slimming with sw for about a year and a half I've lost just over 2 stone
Going to group doesnt suit anymore Wasnt getting a say and kinda felt ignored I think the class just got too big
Used to weigh on a tuesday but gonna do it from home now on a monday morning

Since I stopped going to class I've put on around 9lb Just become too lax

So im gonna weigh in the morning and post here Kicking off some exercise tomorrow too so while numbers on the scales might not be big I'm happy knowing that i'm becoming healthier

Welcome! we are all here to help each other! good luck and let us know how you are doing. :)

Back