monday morning at home weigh in

Well done for all the losses! I have lost 7lb (though to be honest 4.4 lb of that was what I put on last week)

7 lb down this week
:p
32.8 lb down in total :p

well done on your losses everyone... here's to the week ahead x

Forgot to post yesterday - 2lbs off and back into the 12's!!!
Well done everyone on your losses!

Hiya,
Can I join you all please? I attended groups back in November and lost 13.5lbs in 4 weeks, but felt I was paying £20 a month to use someone elses scales once a week so have decided to start again at home. Weighed myself this morning and have found I have shot up to 16 stone 12 lbs. :(
Heres hoping I lose this week :)

I'm struggling big time at the moment - I just seem to be gaining. I've just been so munchy since we went to the UK.
Ate crap whilst we were there and gained, which continued over the weekend so I've gained again - and that having had a zilch carb day yesterday.
Mind you, I was even further up on Saturday (almost 5 lbs over)

But it stops here. I'm over target by 1.9 kgs (that's still over 4 lbs) so a week right back on track methinks.

Well done Lass321 and welcome sezkamcc

We can do this

Well done on the losses everyone! I seem to be developing a pattern - loss - STS - loss - STS! STS for me this week. But I'm not discouraged because I feel so much healthier. I have more energy and I just generally feel better. I will have a loss next monday, I will!

great week everyone... I lost 4lbs this week :D

1 1/2 off for me today not been on here for a while but still go strong 19 consecutive losses now started my cricket it's certainly a lot easier almost 5st lighter. Now in 38" jeans from my previous 46" a happy bunny. Well done everyone it's worth it all in the end

You sound very positive - well done :) You can do this!
Thanks chica - managed an ok day yesterday but had a white roll for lunch as we went out and there was no wholemeal bread :cry:
Last night was hard work mind - I felt ravenous all evening but managed to stay away from the fridge.
So I'm celebrating today - syn free veggie soup plus fruit and yoghurt. How good is that!

Back