monday morning at home weigh in

Hi all, just thought I'd pop by, I haven't been updating on minimins for a while, some will remember me but there seem to be lots of newbies to the page so many won't know me. I'm still sticking to s/w, still within my target range and am now a diamond member with a certificate and badge to show for it ( whoopee!) I would have liked a sticker for my book but they don't do them for diamond members :(
Stick at it guys it can be done :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya suzyflo - lovely to hear from you again and well done for staying at target.
What's a diamond memebre? Having never been to group I don't understand all the terms.

Hiya suzyflo - lovely to hear from you again and well done for staying at target.
What's a diamond memebre? Having never been to group I don't understand all the terms.

Hi Pommette, thanks, I'm determined to stay within target range forever and ever!
Diamond member is relatively new to s/w I think it was introduced maybe just last year, diamond membership is achieved when you have been at target for a year. To be honest, it was a bit of a let down, no fanfare, flowers or sticker, just a certificate and - only after having to ask for it - a pin badge. The biggest disappointment was not getting a sticker, everyone loves a sticker - you can get them for every other milestone half a stone, stone, club 10 etc so why not diamond, it is after-all extremely tricky to maintain after having reached target as I'm sure many will agree. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hi Applejackpie,

I have just done my first week and despite a curry feast yesterday have lost 5lbs. You will easily get back into it and you know you can do it

Faye Cheshire

. . . it is after-all extremely tricky to maintain after having reached target as I'm sure many will agree. :)
And don't I know it! 18 months on at maintaining and I'm not having a good week.
Stick with it chica. You are doing brilliantly!

Oops I forgot I had joined this group Well my 1st monday was 3 weeks ago and I weighed in at 12st 2.5lbs
On that day I started a workout called body revolution However my diet was awful and so I gained 2.5lbs
Last week I STS and on Monday just gone I was 12 4.5 so -1lb
I know I will have gained after starting exercise so wasnt too bothered but I have improved my eating habits this week and really hoping for a nice loss next monday

Wow, some amazing losses in my absence! I was naughty and took myself off plan a little for a weekish during both my partner and my daughters birthdays. I also passed my driving test, and had a work night out! For this reason I avoided weighing in last week, got back on track last Wednesday and weighed today. I lost 2lb!!!

I probably didn't go off plan as much as I'm thinking since I'm unable to eat vast volumes with my band but I certainly ate lot's of wrong foods!

Good luck for the coming week everyone xx

Have just weighed but have stayed the same which isn't a shock as my son came on Friday and despite not liking Chinese from a takeaway so much I had one washed down with wine. Then on Saturday had a bigger lunch due to him being there though it was fish salad but had chips. Then pm went out with hubbie son girlfriend and my daughter and her hubbie and had curry rice and naan. Wine again and sunday had more than I should to eat. Sooooooooooooo....think I am lucky I haven't gained. Also think I need to get back into exercise as it is about a month since I did anything at the gym.

hope you have all done better than me

Faye cheshire

Well after a much better week food wise and still on track with my exercise I've 3 lb off this morning Delighted Good luck everyone :)

Well done everyone - some brill losses. And WOW sezkamcc, 6 off is amazing.

I've had a very up and down week inclusing being poorly (DGs) all weekend so couldn't decided whether to WI today as I know it will be a false reading due to lack of food and water.

But I didn and the scales showed a 1.5 kg loss from last week. That's 3¼ lbs - putting me back in target range at just 1¼ lbs over target.
Most of that is lack of food in the system and I've also had no carbs at all since Friday lunch time as I just couldn't face the stodge last night. Plus no alcohol until yesterday evening will be the reason.

Let's see how this week goes before I celebrate - so no congrats yet . . . it's too early to celebrate any loss.

Well after going missing for 4 months to the day am back. I have managed to lose one lb which i am pleased with after what i have been eating and drinking over the months. Time to kick myself up the backside and get back on. I have decided to stick to red and green as the loses are just to slow for me on EE and i really feel like i was eating more than a 3rd of veg and salad, so i think i will see how a get on with the original plans. Congrats to all the looses and keep up the good work x

Hi guys. No weigh in for me last week as I was away so I weighed in this morning and....down 5lbs!!! Well done everyone on their losses :)

Blumin' 'eck - we're having a serious number of good losses this week. Well done girlies.

Unfortunately going to buck the trend + 2.2 lb for me. I have had 3 days VERY off-plan (planned off plan if that makes sense) so no surprise. It will come back off - hopefully by Monday's weigh-in, but if not then soon after.

34.6 lb lost
47.4 lb to go

Unfortunately going to buck the trend + 2.2 lb for me. I have had 3 days VERY off-plan (planned off plan if that makes sense) so no surprise. It will come back off - hopefully by Monday's weigh-in, but if not then soon after.

34.6 lb lost
47.4 lb to go
((( Hugs ))) you'll soon get rid of that again chica.

Back