monday morning at home weigh in

Well after going missing for 4 months to the day am back. I have managed to lose one lb which i am pleased with after what i have been eating and drinking over the months. Time to kick myself up the backside and get back on. I have decided to stick to red and green as the loses are just to slow for me on EE and i really feel like i was eating more than a 3rd of veg and salad, so i think i will see how a get on with the original plans. Congrats to all the looses and keep up the good work x
Welcome back. That's pretty good maintaining really if you've not been concentrating on plan for a few months.
I have my best results with red days - even on Green the carbs realy affect me and I bloat like mad!
On EE I just gain as I can't get my head around the amount of carbs I can have and I just go beserk on pasta.

Can I join your conversation? I'm trying to go it alone on slimming world, and seem to just be weighing myself as and when I feel like it!! Does everyone get weighed on a Monday morning?
K:)

Can I join your conversation? I'm trying to go it alone on slimming world, and seem to just be weighing myself as and when I feel like it!! Does everyone get weighed on a Monday morning?
K:)
Hi Mrs Bev - nice to see you here.
There are several SW "At Home" weighers threads, this is the Monday one, so yes we all weigh on a Monday :8855:
If you don't WI on a monday have a look here Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In
As there are ones for Tues/Wed/Thurs at homes as well. Can't see ones for Fri/Sat/Sun at home although there are general ones for those.

Good luch chica and keep coming back if you're a Monday At Home Weigher

Hi Mrs Bev - nice to see you here.
There are several SW "At Home" weighers threads, this is the Monday one, so yes we all weigh on a Monday :8855:
If you don't WI on a monday have a look here Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In
As there are ones for Tues/Wed/Thurs at homes as well. Can't see ones for Fri/Sat/Sun at home although there are general ones for those.

Good luch chica and keep coming back if you're a Monday At Home Weigher

Thanks Pommette and Jodieboo!! Roll on tomorrow for weigh in!! I'm back on the wagon in the morning x

Had a dire week. Having been poorly the week before and lost loads it has all come back (and more) to bite me in the bum.
Told you I shouldn't celebrate!
Been away for 3 days and had lots of lovely food that was nowhere near plan so I've had a massive gain.
2.8 kgs (that's over 6 lbs) in a week leaving me at 3.4 kgs over target (7¼ lbs).
:cry: I know some of it's bloat but . . .
Right. Week of being seriously on plan coming up. No treats, no carbs, lots of speed fruit and water water water.

Good luck everyone else

I've lost 1.5lb this week Happy with that Enjoyed a sunday roast at my mam's yesterday including gravy but had loads of veg with it! And had a slice of pavlova which was mam's birthday cake I've also completed the first month of my body rev workout and lost 5.5 inches so i'm well chuffed

First weigh in this morning and i lost 1lb :( Not pleased with that at all as normally your first week is a bigger loss and i have been 100%. I even went out for my sons birthday and stuck to my syns ( which is not like me ha ) Last time i did SW i also lost little amounts but i am not letting it put me off. Lets see what next week brings although i have another day out for a meal:rolleyes: Congrats to the losers and stay with it for those who have gained or stayed the same xx

First weigh in this morning - 4lbs off. That'll do. Well done everyone else, every pound counts. As a consultant at a club once used to always say 'just keep chipping away' :) x

Had a dire week. Having been poorly the week before and lost loads it has all come back (and more) to bite me in the bum.
Told you I shouldn't celebrate!
Been away for 3 days and had lots of lovely food that was nowhere near plan so I've had a massive gain.
2.8 kgs (that's over 6 lbs) in a week leaving me at 3.4 kgs over target (7¼ lbs).
:cry: I know some of it's bloat but . . .
Right. Week of being seriously on plan coming up. No treats, no carbs, lots of speed fruit and water water water.

Good luck everyone else

You've had an amazing weight loss, don't beat yourself up over a blip! :) :hug99:

You've had an amazing weight loss, don't beat yourself up over a blip! :) :hug99:
Thanks Jodie - it's just that I've been struggling to maintain for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Heaven knows why.
I've been fine ever since I got to target then since begining of May I seem to have struggled.
Oh well - I know how to lose it . . . just need to get my head down and stick 100% to plan for a couple of weeks and see if the bloat disappears.

Good morning. Bit disappointed with my weigh in this Monday, but alcohol and chocolate is the cause. Back on the wagon and hopefully posting a good weight loss next week!!

Back