monday morning at home weigh in

Thank you lovely ladies - your support is really appreciated.
I knew the gain was bloat (says she not quite so confidently as she once might have been).
1.3 kg (over 2¾ lbs) has magically disappeared overnight. Despite not being quite so good and having a naughty baguette for lunch yesterday.
Hey Ho - onwards and downwards we go.

Hi folks, I'm throwing my hat into the ring as a Monday weigher! I've signed up to do SW online so hoping I can stay on the wagon this time as I tried before and failed spectacularly. I was on holidays recently and very very nearly had to ask for a seatbelt extender on the plane and that was the final straw for me! I've set myself up some mini goals, the first of which is to get to 18t 5lb which will be the lightest I've been since I started recording my weight at the start of 2012! Hoping I'll get there by 1st September which is my wedding anniversary so 11 weeks to lose 16lb should be possible! Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hello all good luck everyone for tomorrows WI. For me it cant come quick enough! I had a BBQ for my sons birthday yesterday and am now nursing a hangover from hell ( would normally have a curer but no syns left) I have felt like everything today but especially curry from the chippy. I think i will give the beer a miss for a few weeks and use my syns on sweet stuff instead cos i feel as rough as anything today. See you all tomorrow when i weigh in and hopefully it will be worth dying today. Good luck again x

Thank you hun! You too!

Hang overs are exactly the reason why I DON'T drink lol! Last time I drank was NYE 2011 and I polished off 3 bottles of red wine.. I can't even remember walking home! I remember not being sick though which I thought was an amazing victory within itself lol!!

I felt like death for the next three days though lol!

Yeah i do suffer really bad with them, dont know why i drink sometimes:cry:As i said am going to stay away from it till next month as its mine and my friends birthdays with in a week of each other cos it would be rude not too ha x

Hello everyone - good luck for the morning! Got my monthly visitor on Saturday so I'm hoping for a loss on my first week. I had left syns for a Chinese on Saturday night and still had a Chinese but I didn't have the healthy choices so went over - then had some chocolate tonight and am slightly over again, but I'd normally be a lot worse around this time so even if I don't have a loss I'm going to stay positive that it'll catch up next week!

Evening peeps - not looking forward to WI tomorrow.
Was really good at the start of the week and the scales started moving down.
But been very BAD over the weekend. It's been the annual fiesta in our village and I've drunk and eaten too much :cry:

I didn't post my weight change last week as I had a second week of gain and was too disheartened. Over the 2 weeks I had gained 4.8 lb. This week I am pleased to report I have clawed that back and lost another 2 lb :)

Weight loss this week 6.8 lb
Total weight loss to date 38.8 lb

Well done for your loss bigbird:). My loss was due to having had gains in the previous 2 weeks. I went back on plan, stuck to it rigidly and thank goodness managed to claw it all back.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today! I do SW from home and had a fab WI, lost 2.7lb which brings me to a total loss of 20lb! :) and also I how officially have a healthy BMI :D xxxx

Hello everyone. Well done to all you losers! Keep up the good work! I myself am gutted!:cry: Stuck to plan 100% and only lost 0.5 that's 1.5lb in 2 weeks. I think am just gonna have to admit it, I dont think slimming world is the right plan for me anymore. So am going to try WW and see how i get on with that plan. I know your body changes with age but this is just too slow for me and i will get fed up. Its not like i dont have a fair bit to lose cos i have 2st 7.5lb to lose. Keep up the good work everyone with SW. And you never know i might just be back in a few weeks if i dont like WW.:wave_cry:

I didn't post my weight change last week as I had a second week of gain and was too disheartened. Over the 2 weeks I had gained 4.8 lb. This week I am pleased to report I have clawed that back and lost another 2 lb :)

Weight loss this week 6.8 lb
Total weight loss to date 38.8 lb

Wow lass321 that's brill, well done! What did you do differently this week?

I lost 1.5lb - much smaller loss than I've ever had before on week one but its a loss so I'm happy enough!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today! I do SW from home and had a fab WI, lost 2.7lb which brings me to a total loss of 20lb! :) and also I how officially have a healthy BMI :D xxxx

Well done everyone!

Hello everyone. Well done to all you losers! Keep up the good work! I myself am gutted!:cry: Stuck to plan 100% and only lost 0.5 that's 1.5lb in 2 weeks. I think am just gonna have to admit it, I dont think slimming world is the right plan for me anymore. So am going to try WW and see how i get on with that plan. I know your body changes with age but this is just too slow for me and i will get fed up. Its not like i dont have a fair bit to lose cos i have 2st 7.5lb to lose. Keep up the good work everyone with SW. And you never know i might just be back in a few weeks if i dont like WW.:wave_cry:

Do you have a diary hun? I would let somebody on here have a look over your food before you give up 100%. A loss is still a loss though :) Try not to get too upset xx

My weight has been down then up this week.
Got off to a good start and got rid of all last weekend's bloat really quickly.
But then this weekend has been really bad with the fiesta - too much non SW friendly food and alcohol.

Anyway, Miracles do happen! I've managed a 0.7 kg loss (1½ lbs) but after last week's massive 2.8 kg gain I would have been gutted if I hadn't lost something. I'm still sitting way over target and outside range (5¾ lbs over target).
Oh well - another week dawns! Nothing planned this week so lets hope that I can get back on track.

Back