monday morning at home weigh in

Hello everyone. Well done to all you losers! Keep up the good work! I myself am gutted!:cry: Stuck to plan 100% and only lost 0.5 that's 1.5lb in 2 weeks. I think am just gonna have to admit it, I dont think slimming world is the right plan for me anymore. So am going to try WW and see how i get on with that plan. I know your body changes with age but this is just too slow for me and i will get fed up. Its not like i dont have a fair bit to lose cos i have 2st 7.5lb to lose. Keep up the good work everyone with SW. And you never know i might just be back in a few weeks if i dont like WW.:wave_cry:
Alsbaby - are you doing EE? If so try swapping and doing a week on red days.
I invariably gain when I do EE as the carbs just do not agree with my body.
On EE is just too easy to overeat imho.

Did you go right back to basics and measure everything or were you "guestimating" HexA & B measures?
SW should work and only doesn't for a very small number of people so go and have a read of some of these freds and see if there's anything that stikes a chord. Particularly the "Where could I have gone wrong" fred as I reckon I fall foul of doing quite a few of these things - as I suspect do many people.

Have you been keeping and eye on your portion sizes. This cna be my downfall. Yes certain foods are free but one girl on here used to eat a whole chicken a day because it was free food on a red day. But that's just downright excessive and it was no wonder she wasn't losing.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/182282-where-could-you-have-gone-wrong.html
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

If you do decide to have a go at WW then good luck. Every SW'er I know that has tried it found they were hungry all the time and having to weigh and measure far more than on SW found it too much of a faff - and was back on SW within 8 weeks.

Well done for the loss - I'm sure you'll make quick work of the rest of it :)
Thanks chica - just need to steer clear of my downfall - vino.
Have decided I'm not going to have any until the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't cave in too easily! :cry:

Yep, deffo was! When I peeked yesterday I was still up 3lbs from last WI so I knew I'd be lucky to STS.

Ah well! I hope I don't gain next week though but I'm not gunna hold my breath because its * week!
Make sure you drink lots of water and eat speed fruits to keep the bloat at bay.
I'll keep my fingers crossed

STS this week Happy enough Had a weekend away but still working out so I think that saved me a gain :)

Hi there so glad i have stumbled across this thread i am going to weigh myself tomos and hopefully get the support and motivation i need from this thread rather than going to group to just talk about what everyone has ate that week :sigh:

1.5lb off this week :)

Good luck everyone

Can I join please?

1 lb off today :)

well this is it guys this morning i weigh 11stone 2.6lbs................lets see how this week gos :)

thanks for the welcome Margaret :)

Evening chicas - late on parade today as I was soooooooooo busy this morning.
Well done losers.
As for me ? Last weeks loss has returned in full so back to being 7 lbs over target :cry:
I just need to stick to plan over a weekend - the last 2 have been disastrous with fiestas and parties.
Hey ho - best foot forward for another week.

I know how you feel with the weekends there seams to be a birthday party every weekend at the mo, but it's defo the alcohol and party food, as long as we can work it off again then that's a good thing :) x

I manage to work it off Monday to Friday and then slide seriously downhill.
Got absolutely nothing planned for this weekend so I'm really going to try and be good and not over-eat on the carbs.
Full on red week coming up methinks.

Last edited:
I lost 3lb this week, am delighted!
Well done chica

And eveyone else who managed a loss this week.
And well done carjam witha STS after a weekend away.

Back