monday morning at home weigh in

Back on track!

Started again last week and lost 8lbs (got a lot to lose!). My target is one stone at a time.

Lost 2lbs this week. :)

Good luck everyone!;)

Last edited:
Not been on for a while but still going strong will weighing Monday but I am currently 15st 13lb from my start weight of 21st 6lb on 7th of January with a loss every single week since I started 36waist from a 46 waist when I started very happy great eating plan keep going everyone.

Not been on for a while but still going strong will weighing Monday but I am currently 15st 13lb from my start weight of 21st 6lb on 7th of January with a loss every single week since I started 36waist from a 46 waist when I started very happy great eating plan keep going everyone.

Congratulations! To lose every week shows real dedication

well done everyone for last weeks losses!

I have lost another 2.5lbs this week, just another 2.5lb to go for my first stone which also means into the next stone bracket too!

Good luck for weigh in everyone!

xx

1/2 a lb off for me this week slowl going in the right direction i mean very slowly at the mo its all these naughty bbqs!! more zumba for me tonight :)

Evening all - back from Sunny UK and . . .

0.8 kg (1¾ lb) gain so that puts my 2.7 kg (5.85 lbs) over target.
JUST under 12 stone - but only just so I really need to get back down to my target of 11:7½.
So I'm right back on it for the next few weeks as I am determined to get back there.
Some will come off fairly easy this week - hopefully everything I put on in the UK - as it will be bloat and water retention from the flight. But the rest really has got to go.

Well done losers - and Paul, you're still going great guns.

Morning chicas - hope you all had a good weekend. Where are you all? Seems a bit lonely on here.

Well I've lost a bit - 0.3 kg to be precise (0.66 lbs).
It was looking much better on Friday as all last week's bloat had gone, but I've not been a 100% over the weekend and had bread :cry:
You really would think I'd learn wouldn't you? But it appears not.
But at least it was a loss and if I can keep this rate up, which I should be able to fairly easily, then I'll be back at target in 8 weeks.
Hey Ho - onward and hopefully downward I go.

Lost 1lb at todays WI.

Happy with the loss but was hoping for more!
Don't be too disappointed. Losing in the heat is never easy! Lots of people who go to class have been getting STS or gaining.

Back