monday morning at home weigh in

Well done ladies - some absolutely amazing losses.

Well, having had far too many carbs at the start of last week and gaining 2 lbs in 48 hours - and then magically losing it again overnight, I've finished the week on a net loss of 0.2 kg (< ½ lb).

Not hopeful of a loss this week as we have 3 days at the apartment including a night out at one of my favourite restaurants to celebrate :cry:

18st 1lb - 18st2lb :( +1lb this week *Boooooo*
Hugs chica. Do you know why? Did you stick to plan?
Have you got a food diary on here so we can have a look and see if you did something odd?

Well i was on slim fast before saturday
As Jodie says - you can expect a gain when you come off a "shakes" diet of anything up to 6 or 7 lbs as you start to reintroduce real food. So I wouldn't panic for at least another 10 days.
Posted on your fred.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all the support, it drives me nuts knowing why but i need it said to me for me to believe it haha! :)

Well done to all who lost this week! If you didnt we can do it next week!

I'm back after a month off. Holidaying like it was the last one I might ever get! I'm back now. Treating this as a new phase so will treat this Monday as day ) and start posting losses (or gains) the week after. Well done everyone who has kept losing over the holiday season. I anticipate a huge gain - but WILL NOT be disappointed as I deserved and enjoyed my break. I am actually quite excited to be getting back on the diet horse though :)

Hi folks, I'm doing slimming world at home and just finished my first week on the plan. Have really enjoyed this week, eating healthy and tasty food. Came off of slim and save - where you just have shakes and bars - no normal food - so was LOVELY to eat proper food again. Really wasn't sure if I would get a loss or not (I had put on 3.5lbs in the few days between stopping S&S and starting SW) but I got a pleasant surprise this morning when I weighed in and had lost 3lbs! Looking forward to getting to know you all better and hearing about your losses each week :D

1lb loss after being ill all weekend and eating comfort food when I could :)
Need to loose at least 3lb next week

Last edited:
Well done losers and welcome newbies.

Late on parade (poorly yesterday). 0.8 kg gain (almost 2 lbs).
Nuff said - off to sulk some more

Good luck to all for this week's weigh-in. I am a happy bunny. First full week back on track and have dropped 4.2lb. That's only 1.2lb above my pre-holiday weight. Happy days.

Well done Lass that is amazing!

Just 0.5lb off for me this week but I am happy with that, I went of track for a few days but back on now and feeling happier and full of energy again!

Good luck to everyone weighing this morning

xxx

Hey everyone, new to this forum so thought I'd sign up for some much needed inspiration :)

I lost 2lbs this morning :)

Well done to everyone else x

Good morning folks this has been my first week of doing slimming world at home I did my weigh in this morning and have lost 4lb my starting weight was 14st hoping ti loose 2-3 stone
So far so good just hope I can keep it up
This site is amazing there is so much support and the 100's of recipes mean I have something different to try everyday
Good luck everyone

Popping in to subscribe as I'm starting my diet today. So I will be weighing on a Monday.
I'm a serial weigher so I'm getting my OH to hide the scales until next Monday lol!

See you's all then & good luck :)

Back