monday morning at home weigh in

Not holding out much hope for my weighin on Monday...just had a lovely pizza and all the trimmings meal!
BUT I was celebrating getting a new job :) So I think it's allowed.
...daunting thought going back to work after being a stay at home mum for the last 7 years.

2lb off for me this week, and another of my targets achieved 2 stone lost :)

Feeling good and positive about starting my new job this week:D

Well done Mrs Moo on the loss, achieving your 2 st and getting a new job. Hope it's going well chica.

No WI for me - still in Manchester and likely to be for a while. Hubs going home on Saturday as planned but I'm staying here as mum in hospital.
Massive UTI - and she's only just come off anti b's a week ago for the last one.

Heya Pommette, thank you, the job is going ok so far, working with a nice bunch of people, that helps a lot I think.

Sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she is on the mend soon. Take care.

Morning ladies, weighin this morning and have lost another 3lb !! :)

Feeling very happy, and lots more confident as I can physically see the weight loss now, even if it is costing a fortune in new clothes :flirt2:

Good luck for the weigh ins today ladies.

Heya Margaret, it's still a loss and not a gain, so well done to you :)

Morning ladies, weighin this morning and have lost another 3lb !! :)

Feeling very happy, and lots more confident as I can physically see the weight loss now, even if it is costing a fortune in new clothes :flirt2:

Good luck for the weigh ins today ladies.
Well done chica - if your stats are right then you are at about the same stage I was (2-2½ st loss) that I could actually start to see a difference too.
Hope this spurs you on to greater things.

Being a retired old fogey I didn't buy any new clothes. So just continued in the baggy old stuff and a belt to hold my jeans up!
Although I did buy a few cheap things from the charity shop along the way, I feel you pain at having to buy new.
Especially when you know that you may well have to buy some more again soon!

Still no official WI for me but I hopped on my friends scales yesterday morning and I'm just praying that hers read more than mine.
I was showing a 2.5 kg gain for the last 2 weeks.
FFS that's 5½ lbs - and puts me exactly a stone over target. :eek:

Booger :cry:

Week 3 for me and another 2lb off..Happy..

STS for me this week, but it's time of the month, so not totally unexpected :(

Morning chicas, I'm back home at last.

Well - I weighed in on my own scales today, having shown a massive gain on my friends scales in the UK
Our scales must be miles apart as I've actually lost 0.3 kgs (0.66 lbs) in the last 3 weeks according to mine.
After 2 days back at home I'm now firmly back on track for a low carb red week.

Morning ladies, and welcome back Pommette :)

A loss of 2lbs for me today, almost at the 2 and 1/2 stone mark :D Happy about that.

good luck to you all yet to weigh in today.

Morning chicas - cold and wet weekend here. I'm freezing!

WI this morning and I gained - 1.1 kgs (2½ lbs). . . most of it overnight last night.
Do not ask, do not comment, as I'm hopping mad.
I wasn't that naughty yesterday . . . although I did have a white baguette for lunch so I've only myself to blame.

Last edited:
Good morning ladies :dancing_snowman:

Weighed in today and lost another 2lbs....taking me just over the 2 and a half stone loss.

Going to be tough the next few weeks though, so many goodies in work at the moment, and lots to do, rushing around grabbing a quick bite when I can...

Good luck everyone for the weigh ins today.

Back