monday morning at home weigh in

Well done BCP . . . go you.

I've managed a STS over Christmas. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And I'm totally back on plan. Back to measured amounts of everything and not the guestimates of late.
Sticking to the right number of Hex's, MAX 15 syns per day, no white baguettes (the love of my life) :cry:
I think I might even try going back to a paper diary for a week or so to see if that gets my head back in the right place.

So Operation NY Resolution to get back to target is now in progress.

Hi everyone. I'm new to Minimins.com and restarting Slimming World at home on Monday with my husband and would really like to join this Monday morning weigh in group if that's OK? We both did SW last year before our wedding in May, I lost about a stone and my husband lost over 2 stone(!) but I've put all of it back on again. We're going on our belated honeymoon in May and I'd really like to get down to 10 stone by then. Dreading the scales on Monday morning to see what my actual starting weight will be after Christmas!

Welcome KHQ - we're a select little bunch.
I think most people are frightened of doing a WI on a Monday - after the excesses that people get up to at the weekend.
I actually find it motivates me to stay on track over the weekend.

Hi everyone. I'm new to Minimins.com and restarting Slimming World at home on Monday with my husband and would really like to join this Monday morning weigh in group if that's OK? We both did SW last year before our wedding in May, I lost about a stone and my husband lost over 2 stone(!) but I've put all of it back on again. We're going on our belated honeymoon in May and I'd really like to get down to 10 stone by then. Dreading the scales on Monday morning to see what my actual starting weight will be after Christmas!

Hi Honey.... welcome aboard

Thank you both. The idea of Monday morning weigh in is scary bit I'm hoping it will keep me under control at the weekends. Seemed to work a bit last time so fingers crossed! Dreading the scales this week though, see what the damage really is!

Hello ladies and a happy new year to you all :)

I took a little break away from the diet for a few weeks over Christmas and new year. But I will be back on Monday with a weigh in. No regrets and no ashamed faces as I had a great few weeks with my family BUT...back and fully focused now.
Have all ready started back on the plan for the last 2 days but haven't weighed myself in between, will wait till Monday.

Here's to a great new slimmer year :D

Wow Margaret that's brilliant :) Well done.

3lb on for me today...but first weigh in since being totally off plan 3 weeks over Christmas. Fully back on and in the zone again now.

Good luck everyone yet to weigh, and welcome to the new ladies, will catch up with the names over the next week :)

Morning all, first full week back on plan and I have lost just short of 6lbs so delighted. Goodluck to all still to weigh in this morning.:)

That's amazing Margaret, well done!

3lb on for me today...but first weigh in since being totally off plan 3 weeks over Christmas. Fully back on and in the zone again now.

Good luck everyone yet to weigh, and welcome to the new ladies, will catch up with the names over the next week :)

That doesn't sound too bad, I'm sure you'll be able to get back to where you were soon!

I just weighed in for the first time and I'm starting one pound heavier than when I started this time last year! So gutted but more motivated to do well this week. This means I have 1 stone 8 pounds to lose to my initial PAT although I'm pretty sure I'll want to go a bit lower once I get there. I just want to be realistic to start with so I don't get disheartened.

Good luck to everyone still to weigh!

Hey all, happy new year :)

Rejoining you after a few months off, did slimming world last year going to groups and managed to reach 10 st 4lb, i started the beginning of last year at 12st 7lb, anyway my weight has been creeping back on and obviously with Christmas ive eaten hell of a lot more than i should infact ive put about 5lb on over Christmas lol, so my start weight today is 11st 1lb, up on what i got to at slimming world but a stone and half lighter than the start of last year. Hoping to manage this myself but if its not working ill be going back to group.

Goodluck to everyone else

You'll soon get it off x

That doesn't sound too bad, I'm sure you'll be able to get back to where you were soon!

I just weighed in for the first time and I'm starting one pound heavier than when I started this time last year! So gutted but more motivated to do well this week. This means I have 1 stone 8 pounds to lose to my initial PAT although I'm pretty sure I'll want to go a bit lower once I get there. I just want to be realistic to start with so I don't get disheartened.

Good luck to everyone still to weigh!

Oh well... just keep plodding along ... you'll get there in the end x

Hi all... I've lost a pound and a half this week and very pleased about it I am too :D That gives me a total loss of 4 stone and puts my BMI at 30 making me no longer in the obese category....now I'm just overweight lol

Hi all... I've lost a pound and a half this week and very pleased about it I am too :D That gives me a total loss of 4 stone and puts my BMI at 30 making me no longer in the obese category....now I'm just overweight lol

That's amazing! Congrats! x

Morning all, first full week back on plan and I have lost just short of 6lbs so delighted. Goodluck to all still to weigh in this morning.:)
Yayyyyyyyyyyy - way to go chica

And way to go you as well!

My first WI of the NY was magnificent . . . a whole 0.1 kg off - that less than ¼ lb but at least it's a loss

My first WI of the NY was magnificent . . . a whole 0.1 kg off - that less than ¼ lb but at least it's a loss

At least it's going in the right direction! Fingers crossed for you this week! x

Back