monday morning at home weigh in

Good morning all,
Well done to all those who have lost, I honestly was surprised when I saw the scales n read a 1lb loss! Yay!
Good luck to those still to WI :)

Morning everyone !

first weigh in this morning at home - loss of 1lb !

Did SW 3 years ago and lost two stone and felt great , but after having my little boy a year ago , really struggling to lose weight. Getting married in June , so want to try and lose 3stone by then.

Hope everyone has a good week :)

Congratulations to all those who have weighed in so far on their losses big and small... it all takes us in the right direction....

I lost a great big huge pound.... do you want to see it....

lb_fat.jpg

Bye bye pound

Hello everyone. Just joined minimins today. Hope you don;t mind me posting on here.

I've just finished my first week on slimming world (doing it online) and I've lost 4 pound this week :)

Well done to everyone else for their losses, keep up the good work :)

Congratulations to all those who have weighed in so far on their losses big and small... it all takes us in the right direction....

I lost a great big huge pound.... do you want to see it....

Bye bye pound

Hi, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for this post! I lost 1lb this week also and seeing it in the pic its made me so much happier!

Well done to everyone so far. A successful week all round! Just need to keep the motivation going for the coming week now

Hi, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for this post! I lost 1lb this week also and seeing it in the pic its made me so much happier!

You are very welcome... By the looks of your stats you seem to be right at the beginning of your journey.... so not only did you loose a pound you lost the most important one :D because that first pound gets you started and keeps you going to send its friends to join it x

Uve got so much enthusiasm bloodcoveredprincess and are so inspiring. It certainly keeps me optimistic. Thank you. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Uve got so much enthusiasm bloodcoveredprincess and are so inspiring. It certainly keeps me optimistic. Thank you. :)

I agree, it's really refreshing to see someone so upbeat about dieting rather than seeing it as a chore :)

Hello all, end of week 1 and I lost 3.5 lbs, I was out Saturday night with friends and went off plan a bit so I'm really pleased with that, and raring to get on with week 2!

Really pleased as I lost 4lb on my first week which was not bad going since I had full fat toad in the hole Wednesday night round my Mom's. :)
Well done all and good luck for next week!

Seeing a pound of fat really does make me want to persevere and get shot of the weight.

thanks Bloodcoveredprincess for posting that pic :)

Also , as a newbie to minimins , I thank you all in advance as reading your posts really does help to spur me on xxx

Hello :) I have changed my weigh in day from Friday to Monday as I was going overboard with syns at the weekend and then spending all week trying to lose the added weight! Now iwth Monday looming I am more motivated to stay within my syns xx I lost 2lbs last Monday really want another 2 this week

Hello :) I have changed my weigh in day from Friday to Monday as I was going overboard with syns at the weekend and then spending all week trying to lose the added weight! Now iwth Monday looming I am more motivated to stay within my syns xx I lost 2lbs last Monday really want another 2 this week

it's all a case of figuring out what works for you

That's why I weight on a Monday - I know I can't get away with any naughtiness over the weekend :8855:

Last edited:
That's why I weight on a Monday - I know I can't get away with any naughtiness over the weekend :8855:

You mean you have to think of other kinds of naughtiness to take part in instead ;)

Weigh in day tomorrow girlies! Any one nervous or sure they are going to get a lose??? I only want to lose 1.5lb this week to put me at 7lb lost but have a feeling the .5 is going to be elusive! Eek!

Back