monday morning at home weigh in

I'm always nervous :eek: whats worse i get so stressed the day before WI that im likely to self sabotage. Im trying to not set timescales that way i can teach myself it doesnt matter when i get there as long as i do. So far so good this year... good luck to everyone tomoro.:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, I dont have a clue what my WI will be tomorrow, was doing really well but then surprised my dad for the weekend for his 60th and though I have tried to be good, its just not that easy :( oh well these things dont happen all the time, will sort it next week if its bad this week! :D

Weigh in day tomorrow girlies! Any one nervous or sure they are going to get a lose??? I only want to lose 1.5lb this week to put me at 7lb lost but have a feeling the .5 is going to be elusive! Eek!

Good luck honey x

Hi ladies, I dont have a clue what my WI will be tomorrow, was doing really well but then surprised my dad for the weekend for his 60th and though I have tried to be good, its just not that easy :( oh well these things dont happen all the time, will sort it next week if its bad this week! :D

Great attitude......

I would really like a good loss this week as it seems like forever since I reached one of my mini targets, but anything is good :)

I would really like a good loss this week as it seems like forever since I reached one of my mini targets, but anything is good :)

Your weight loss journey is so inspiring so im sure u'll get to ur next mini target soon. Good things are worth the wait dont rush.. good luck. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You too :D

Had a naughty day yesterday as it was my boyfriends 25th, had Chinese but ended up eating wontons, a fortune Cookie & a small piece of cake :-O very naughty I know! Went over my syns but didn't use all 15 on Friday, so hoping this won't hurt my weight loss. X

just see how many calories you can burn up spanking your own bot.... lol..... time to move onwards and upwards xx hope you had a good time :D

I've got a good'ish feeling for tomorrow. I've been doing red days and staying carb-free since pasta-gate earlier in the week.
But having roast lamb and roast spuds for lunch so we'll see.

Good luck and fingers crossed for eveyone else.

Have been on plan all week, but now feel really bloated and a bit rubbish as it's time of the month :mad: so will be happy with a STS tomorrow.

Good luck to all for tomorrow weigh ins. :)

Have been on plan all week, but now feel really bloated and a bit rubbish as it's time of the month :mad: so will be happy with a STS tomorrow.

Good luck to all for tomorrow weigh ins. :)

Started with time of the month this morning myself, currently got a very bloated stomach :( not feeling optimistic about tomorrow now x

Good Luck ladies, try not to give into those cravings tonight :D

. . .Good Luck ladies, try not to give into those cravings tonight :D
I already have :cry: Just had 3 digestive biscuits when I'd already had all my syns (& a few more) for today

1lb loss for me today....TOTM so was expecting a STS as I feel so bloated :eek: Half a pound to go to my 3 stone target!

Well done Margaret and good luck to everyone else :)

3lbs off and back to my pre December weight :) also managed my first ever 100% on plan week! Really pleased!

Well done to everyone already weighed in and good luck to those about to xxxx

I lost 1 pound this week, as did OH. Pleased I lost some but must admit I'm a little disappointed as I thought we had done really well this week. Will be going back over food diaries to see what we can improve. I think breakfast is probably the main thing and when I was ill a few days I don't think I actually ate enough. But still 1 pound closer to target :)

Well done to everyone so far and good luck to everyone still to weigh!

I lost 1.6 pound this week and I'm thrilled with that :D

NSV..... managed to do some exercise every day for 8 days in a row :) I am trying for every day till Valentines Day as that's my wedding anniversary.... by then the habit should be formed .... I hope

Pom.... you might still pull it off stranger things have happened x

1lb loss for me today....TOTM so was expecting a STS as I feel so bloated :eek: Half a pound to go to my 3 stone target!

Well done Margaret and good luck to everyone else :)

Brilliant.... I look forward to seeing you kick that half a pounds butt.... and many of it's friends

Good morning all and goodluck for your weigh in;s. 2.25lbs off for me this week :) I hope its good news all round, that's my first half stone gone.

Congratulations Margaret.... first half stone and down into the next stone bracket..... love it x

3lbs off and back to my pre December weight :) also managed my first ever 100% on plan week! Really pleased!

Well done to everyone already weighed in and good luck to those about to xxxx

Wonderful job you did there.... really getting in the swing xx

Back