monday morning at home weigh in

I lost 1 pound this week, as did OH. Pleased I lost some but must admit I'm a little disappointed as I thought we had done really well this week. Will be going back over food diaries to see what we can improve. I think breakfast is probably the main thing and when I was ill a few days I don't think I actually ate enough. But still 1 pound closer to target :)

Well done to everyone so far and good luck to everyone still to weigh!

Better a pound that will stay off than 4 that will jump back on 'cos you starved yourself and lost muscle and water x good job

Better a pound that will stay off than 4 that will jump back on 'cos you starved yourself and lost muscle and water x good job

That's a really good way of looking at it, thank you :) Feel better about it now x

Hi all,
somehow I have managed to lose 1lb this week, even after the terrible weekend with my dad... have a feeling it may come bk n bite me in the ass this week though haha! So need to be extra good this week to compensate :)
Good luck to all still to weigh

3lb loss for me this week ! I'm over the moon :)

Really need to step up a gear now as was a bit naughty last week :sign0007:

Thanks to everyone for their posts - all are inspiring and the level of support is incredible for those that haven't had such a good week for one reason or another x

What a bunch of losers.....

I LOVE IT :D

1.3kg off for me, need to step it up a bit if I want to lose another 3kg before my birthday in 3 weeks.

Well done every1. Big clap (isnt that what were suppose to do if we were in club?) Ive also lost 2lb and am very happy with that. Thanx to all the support and tips through the week. Lets keep it up... :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening chicas

There are some great losses going on this week - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I've managed to lose 1.2 kgs this morning (err that's over 2½ lbs) - a biggish loss that is very very rare for me.

It also means I'm back under my very original target and have achieved the first of my new mini-goals that I set for 2014.
I'm honestly not sure how I lost that much as I've not been 100% this week by any stretch of the imagination.
Pasta-fest on Wednesday and 3 digestives last night,
But I've done 4 consecutive red days since them - 3 of which were totally carb-free and I only had 2 very small pieces of roast potato yesterday.
The carbs are my big problem as they really do affect my weight - but I love 'em. :cry:

Evening chicas

There are some great losses going on this week - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I've managed to lose 1.2 kgs this morning (err that's over 2½ lbs) - a biggish loss that is very very rare for me.

That's amazing, well done!

3lb off this week, 8lb in three weeks am chuffed with that :)

Dreading tomorrow a tiny bit! Had a full blow out last night but boy did I enjoy my pulled pork starter, chips & onions rings with my main lol

But today I am back on plan & attempted to make 1syn Yorkshire puddings which were bit of a flop BUT I did make a lovely syn free gravy for my toad in the hole, OH didn't like it but oh well!

Will report the good/bad news tomorrow! Good luck guys :)

Dreading tomorrow a tiny bit! Had a full blow out last night but boy did I enjoy my pulled pork starter, chips & onions rings with my main lol But today I am back on plan & attempted to make 1syn Yorkshire puddings which were bit of a flop BUT I did make a lovely syn free gravy for my toad in the hole, OH didn't like it but oh well! Will report the good/bad news tomorrow! Good luck guys :)

Good luck :)

Don't think tomorrow is going to go well after managing to go over my syns by 35 this week :/

Fingers crossed for a maintain xxxx

Don't think tomorrow is going to go well after managing to go over my syns by 35 this week :/

Fingers crossed for a maintain xxxx

crossing here honey x

Back