monday morning at home weigh in

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow morning. Really hoping for a pound and a half to get my half stone award but not sure I will make it x

Morning ladies :)

2lb off for me this morning and 3st in total :):)

Good luck to you all, will check back later to see how we all got on.

Good morning everyone :)

STS for me. Thank goodness for that! Drawing a line under the naughty weekend food and back on it

Good luck to everyone else!

XxxX.

I'm such a dope, posted this in the wrong thread earlier..that's my Monday morning head for ye!

Inviting myself in here..decided to WI on Mondays now so hasn't been a full week but am 1lb down so back on the straight and narrow now and going to power through to next monday!

1lb off this week...slightly disappointed.....read through my books and am going to try success express this week and see if that helps..........how's everyone else doing ?

:( 2lb on :( thats what I get for having lots of yummy food on burns night!!! Oh well never mind, new week new start! Well done to everyone else :D

1lb off this week again. Better off than on!

Well done to everyone and good luck for the coming week x

1lb off this week again. Better off than on!

Well done to everyone and good luck for the coming week x

Well done honey :) slow and steady is the best way xxxx

Just completed my first week on SW extra easy and ive lost.......5lbs!

So chuffed with myself as I had a silly friday where I got up late and went out withough anything to eat so didnt eat till late and that was a meats and cheese board after two pints!

Hey all, me and my wife also just completed our first week on Slimming World Extra Easy! I lost 2.5lb, not amazing but still a loss which is more than I've been doing before starting lol! My wife however lost 7.7lb! Very proud of her!!!

1st home weigh-in this morning ----- 13st 5lb :( eeek.

Good luck everyone !!! We can do this !!!!! :D :D

Hello everyone, well done on the great losses and good luck to the new members. Theres still a very nice buzz on this thread, very proud of us all. 2lb off for me too this week.
:clap:

Wow!! Some great losses for us this week :)
Welcome to all the new ladies and I think a spied a gent too (might show that post to my hubby...hint hint ;) )
Have a family birthday tomorrow and have made a homemade banoffee pie, its going to be a struggle to resist all the goodies.:rolleyes:

Back