monday morning at home weigh in

2lb loss ! Fingers crossed I can be out the 15stone zone and into the 14 next week !!!

2.2 off for me this week.... so pleased as it is usually much less than that :D

Well done everyone :)

Forgot to update this on Monday, 1.9 kg down for me this week. Very pleased as I was out for lunch both days at the weekend.

Forgot to update this on Monday, 1.9 kg down for me this week. Very pleased as I was out for lunch both days at the weekend.

Well done impressive :) xxxx

Good morning, it's very quiet on here today! Usually had a few WIs by the time I get on here! I lost 2lbs this week. Over the moon as it all went a bit wrong at the weekend and this also means I get my half stone and I'm under 11 stone :)

Good luck to everyone this morning xx

Well done :D

-1lb this morning! Gutted it wasn't 2 but at least its a loss :)

Unlike my good self.... it's the week after my period when I expect the best loss.... kept within my syns..... 7 exercise sessions in the last week.... put on 0.2 lb :rolleyes:

Unlike my good self.... it's the week after my period when I expect the best loss.... kept within my syns..... 7 exercise sessions in the last week.... put on 0.2 lb :rolleyes:

Exercise can be a beast with things like that :p Water retention - all explained ;) xx

Yay well done to all this morning, im smiling as ive lost 4lb this week, and should deffinately be able to breathe in my party dress this saturday! Also hoping to hear ive got a job aswell so it could turn out to be an amazing monday! Fingers crossed for me for the job guys :D

Yay well done to all this morning, im smiling as ive lost 4lb this week, and should deffinately be able to breathe in my party dress this saturday! Also hoping to hear ive got a job aswell so it could turn out to be an amazing monday! Fingers crossed for me for the job guys :D

Bloomin marvellous Kitten - well done ! Keep s posted about the job xxx

Bloomin marvellous Kitten - well done ! Keep s posted about the job xxx

Thanks MrsP2be, im feeling quite ill from nerves, I really need and want the job, and i really dont know whether it will be a yes or a no, but hey, feeling ill means im not feeling like eating haha always a silver lining :D

It could just be your body reacting to the diet and exercise and trying not to let go. Hopefully next week you'll see a great loss when it all catches up. You also might have had a loss i measurements rather than weight. Either way, chin up, it's not much on and I'm sure you'll have a really good week this week xx

That's brilliant and good luck with the job! Will keep everything crossed for you xx

Thanks :D really need a yes! Haha would do wonders for my weight loss aswell I think, as I wouldnt get as bored haha

I work from home most days and boredom is sometimes an absolute killer. If I'm having a bad day all I can think about is going from my office to the fridge and seeing what there is to eat. Takes all my willpower to not let myself because I'm not even hungry! xx

Back