monday morning at home weigh in

I work from home most days and boredom is sometimes an absolute killer. If I'm having a bad day all I can think about is going from my office to the fridge and seeing what there is to eat. Takes all my willpower to not let myself because I'm not even hungry! xx

I know what you mean, I only work part time at the moment, and so cant afford to go do much, sitting at home its easy to raid fridge, or quite easy to just nip to the shops n grab something :( deffinately requires alot of will power :)

I know what you mean, I only work part time at the moment, and so cant afford to go do much, sitting at home its easy to raid fridge, or quite easy to just nip to the shops n grab something :( deffinately requires alot of will power :)

It really does. Especially if you're alone because no one would know! But then I think about how bad I will feel if I let myself down and don't lose any and have a glass of squash instead! xx

Morning everyone :)

STS for me this week, have only really been about 50% to plan so it's to be expected. Also it's soooooooo cold to go out and exercise at the moment, I walk 5 times a week as a rule, but hard to motivate when it's cold and drizzly.

Will try to catch up with everyone's posts through out the day, but well done for all who have lost and good luck to those still to weigh in.

And to the lady waiting to hear about the job ( sorry your name escapes me ) fingers crossed for you.

:)

Hopefully you'll have a belter next week Princess :) x

Thanks honey x

Am I fatter than last week.... don't think so.... am I fitter than last week..... sure am working on it :D

Hello peoples! Well done on losses. :D
BCP was that just 0.2lb? am I right in thinking less than 1/2 lb? so if you didnt have a fancy pair of scales would it be a sts? I think thats fanatastic! You are working on your fitness and you are right no fatter than last week!! :wow:
Lots of positives on the thread today well done everyone and good luck in hearing about your job too that would be the icing on the cake for you.
Ive lost 2lb again which I am very pleased with - slow and steady wins the race. 10lb in 4 weeks :0clapper:

Hello peoples! Well done on losses. :D
BCP was that just 0.2lb? am I right in thinking less than 1/2 lb? so if you didnt have a fancy pair of scales would it be a sts? I think thats fanatastic! You are working on your fitness and you are right no fatter than last week!! :wow:
Lots of positives on the thread today well done everyone and good luck in hearing about your job too that would be the icing on the cake for you.
Ive lost 2lb again which I am very pleased with - slow and steady wins the race. 10lb in 4 weeks :0clapper:

Yep put on a full 1/5 of a pound..... do you think it shows hee hee ;)

Ten pounds in four weeks... that's fantastic.... you're a star x

1lb on this week but I had 4days away over the weekend eating & drinking everything I wanted, could have been worse. Back on it today and ready for weigh in next Monday!

Well done for the losses guys!

hello my lovelies.....

Happy Thursday :D

Now is the time to be planning your weekend strategy.... I know this is the hardest time for some of you with extra temptations, so deal with it now plan ahead xx

hello my lovelies.....

Happy Thursday :D

Now is the time to be planning your weekend strategy.... I know this is the hardest time for some of you with extra temptations, so deal with it now plan ahead xx

I really need some help with mine! We are staying at friends tomorrow night and then out in Reading for the day and night Saturday! The car journey there and back being the most troublesome bit :p

Help please people!! xxxx

Hey ladies, are we all looking forward to the weekend? Ive got a friends bithday party on saturday, and I fit in my dress so yay, but ive also asked my boss (its at the members club I work at) if we can have sugar free lime cordial and I will try and drink vodka lime and soda, but obviously shots may get involved haha!

I really need some help with mine! We are staying at friends tomorrow night and then out in Reading for the day and night Saturday! The car journey there and back being the most troublesome bit :p

Help please people!! xxxx
How long will the trip take.... what time of day.... how many in the car?

How long will the trip take.... what time of day.... how many in the car?

2.5 hours, evening (we will be eating when we get to theirs but she has bought a sw book bless her!) and just me and James - also slimming

xxxx

2.5 hours, evening (we will be eating when we get to theirs but she has bought a sw book bless her!) and just me and James - also slimming

xxxx

So...... sort some music.... super free nibbles.... sw magazine.... pad... pen .... recipe book....

......... sing along...........munch along...... read and get inspired.... plan, plan, plan..... set some goals..... plan you exercise for the next few days.... sort out a meal plan and write out the shopping list.... you will arrive focused and ready to have a good time without spoiling your progress xxxxx

I forgot to post earlier in the week but 1lb off for me on monday, and my very first half stone award....yay!!!

I forgot to post earlier in the week but 1lb off for me on monday, and my very first half stone award....yay!!!

Well done hun x

Thank you BCP...and gosh haven't you done so well!

Weigh time in about 10 hours!

Full of cold again, second time since started my diet 5 weeks ago! I don't get it, you'd think I'd be 100% well with all the veg & fruit I'm eating!

Good luck to you all ladies, fingers crossed the diet fairy works her magic tonight! Xx

Back