monday morning at home weigh in

Sorry you are not well x

Hi all, good luck with weigh in later today, ive just got in from work, and im praying all my dancing sat night and hard work today will counter at least some of the syns from alcohol on sat haha! Bonus points for not snacking at the party tho!!! Yay me!

Thanks bcp

1.5lb lost this week, tiny bit disappointed as this is only a half lb loss after my 1lb gain last week but I have only had 6 days this week on plan to get me back into Monday weigh ins. Oh well back on it and see what the scales bring next Monday! Xx

STS today for me. Bit dissapointed but its not a gain! :)
Speed food challenge here I come...
Good luck on ur WIs this morning guys. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-3lbs :) that's cheered me up a bit (got flu/cold ATM) Good luck everyone xxxx

Thanks bcp 1.5lb lost this week, tiny bit disappointed as this is only a half lb loss after my 1lb gain last week but I have only had 6 days this week on plan to get me back into Monday weigh ins. Oh well back on it and see what the scales bring next Monday! Xx

Every little helps! Well done it is still 1.5lbs you've lost from your body - that's great :) xxxx

STS today for me. Bit dissapointed but its not a gain! :) Speed food challenge here I come... Good luck on ur WIs this morning guys. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still better than a gain indeed! You will lose next week! Speed challenge? xxxx

Hello I'm also a Monday Weigher at Home could I possibly join your thread? X

I believe it is an open thread honey :) How did weigh in go? xxxx

Morning ladies :)

Well done to everyone who has weighed in so far, and remember maintaining is not gaining ....yeah I hated my consultant saying that when I went to a class years ago ;)

Hello and welcome to sugarfairy, the more the merrier.

3lb off for me this week. Very pleased with that and ever closer to the 13's :)

Last edited:
Hehe thanks and atm which I'm hoping is right it's showing that I've lost 2.75 which gets me my half stone award in 2 weeks, well done on your loss Hun xx

Thanks Hun and a very well done 2 u 2 :) yay half stone in 2 weeks is great!! xxxx

Morning ladies :) Well done to everyone who has weighed in so far, and remember maintaining is not gaining ....yeah I hated my consultant saying that when I went to a class years ago ;) Hello and welcome to sugarfairy, the more the merrier. 3lb off for me this week. Very pleased with that and ever closer to the 13's :)

Yay well done :) xxxx

Morning ladies :)

Well done to everyone who has weighed in so far, and remember maintaining is not gaining ....yeah I hated my consultant saying that when I went to a class years ago ;)

Hello and welcome to sugarfairy, the more the merrier.

3lb off for me this week. Very pleased with that and ever closer to the 13's :)

Thanks and well done on your loss. x

-1.5lbs for me this week! Very pleased as I fell off the wagon last night which I'm annoyed at myself about. I don't think that's caught up with me yet so will have an extra good week to make sure it doesn't creep on! Well done to everyone. Some great losses and STS - all better than gaining! xx

-1.5lbs for me this week! Very pleased as I fell off the wagon last night which I'm annoyed at myself about. I don't think that's caught up with me yet so will have an extra good week to make sure it doesn't creep on! Well done to everyone. Some great losses and STS - all better than gaining! xx
Well done hun and good on you for getting back on that wagon x

Back