monday morning at home weigh in

Congrats to all the losses, and well done for maintaining, I for one am very have to have STS this week, after a big party blow out on saturday!
Im going to be very busy at work this week so planning lots of Super Speed foods for snacks to keep me going and on track!

Congratulations on the losses peeps and even a sts it much better than a gain x

I lost 3lbs this week which is really 2.8 over 2 weeks because of last weeks strange 0.2 gain last week.... I am very happy with that :D

Well done those who have lost or STS. Totally mind blowing, as I had a bad day at work on Thursday so I binged ate a whole bag of Tesco spiral (family bag) and ate (disgusting I know) 4 blue ribands. Good for the rest of the week. Went on the scales this morning and the biggest shock 2.5lb down :eek::D Very pleased, it will come back to haunt me probably next week.

As long as I can lose a stone before my birthday I will be pleased, only another 2lb to go before the 24th Feb. If I lose it, I have promised myself I can eat what I want that day, SW can go out of the window for a day :D

Well done those who have lost or STS. Totally mind blowing, as I had a bad day at work on Thursday so I binged ate a whole bag of Tesco spiral (family bag) and ate (disgusting I know) 4 blue ribands. Good for the rest of the week. Went on the scales this morning and the biggest shock 2.5lb down :eek::D Very pleased, it will come back to haunt me probably next week.

As long as I can lose a stone before my birthday I will be pleased, only another 2lb to go before the 24th Feb. If I lose it, I have promised myself I can eat what I want that day, SW can go out of the window for a day :D

Well done on your loss hope you get to your stone and have a birthday treat xx

Ive had weeks where ive eaten a whole pack of doughnuts in a day (extremely disgusted with myself for this) and still lost, and it dusnt necessarily come back to kick u the following week! U only need to lose 1lb a week till ur birthday and then u deserve a day of anything! You can do it hun, just remember to eat loads of super speed foods till then :D

Still better than a gain indeed! You will lose next week! Speed challenge? xxxx

Its where you have a minimum of 10 different types of speed or super speed food a day. Im giving it a go c what happens. Bit scared as BCP said might give me the runs... :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its where you have a minimum of 10 different types of speed or super speed food a day. Im giving it a go c what happens. Bit scared as BCP said might give me the runs... :eek:

Don't let me put you off giving it a go.... I was just wondering if that is why people get big losses :rolleyes: xx

I would love to try this, but not sure I like that many of the speed or super speed stuff haha

Hi im new on here I've been home weighting myself on a Monday for a couple of weeks but think I need the motivation of telling someone else lol hope you dont mind me joining in x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would love to try this, but not sure I like that many of the speed or super speed stuff haha

Well wish me luck! I'll be posting the food on my diary, if anybody wants to watch how the week pans out. Already noticed I'm in the toilet a lot but just 'weeing for england'! :giggle:

:eek::sick0019::eek:

Back