monday morning at home weigh in

Morning everyone,

STS the same for me this week...but it's was my sons birthday and mine during the week, so lots of naughty eats and treats and a hmmm a few glasses of wine to celebrate. :cool:

Morning everyone,

STS the same for me this week...but it's was my sons birthday and mine during the week, so lots of naughty eats and treats and a hmmm a few glasses of wine to celebrate. :cool:

Woooo well done! That was me last week, with a birthday party! This week ive lost, so keep going :) oh and happy birthday!

Woo! 3lbs down for me today :)

How do I do that? Haha

Look at one of your posts.... on the left hand side there is a panel with you name and stuff.... just above where it says diet slimming world there should be blue writing
Which says update statistics... if you click on that you can put your new weight in xx

Half a pound on for me which is by no means surprising after only being on plan for half the week! All the bad food and drink has now been consumed though and I'm back motivated for the week ahead :) xx

Well 2 1/2 lbs this week. very happy for a start hope for a better loss next week , no temptation of chocs off the other half lol x

That's brilliant honey xx

Thank you :) but what I realised this morning is that I can't count & it was actually a 2.5lb loss this week! I was trying to remember what I weighed the week before and got it wrong (lost my weigh in & food diary book for a few days) so it's actually 12lb 3/4 loss in 6 weeks!!! This makes me even happier!!!!! :D :D :D

Hi all, newbie here!
I'm hoping to follow SW at home for the time being, as the local groups don't really fit into my schedule, so did my first at-home weigh yesterday.
I'm 10st 2lb at the mo, so hope I can report back a few pounds lower after a full week on plan!

Hi all, newbie here!
I'm hoping to follow SW at home for the time being, as the local groups don't really fit into my schedule, so did my first at-home weigh yesterday.
I'm 10st 2lb at the mo, so hope I can report back a few pounds lower after a full week on plan!

Hi sweetie... welcome on board... just remember though sw isn't a crash diet so a pound or two a week is a great loss xx Also looking at your stats you don't have a huge amount to lose... even at a pound a week it will not take you a very long time... good luck honey and enjoy the journey xx

Hey everyone

just joined the site, I follow SW at home and weigh in on Mondays :) lost a 1lb this week hoping to reach my first stone next week fingers crossed lol hope you are all doing well and will post next week :) x

Hey everyone

just joined the site, I follow SW at home and weigh in on Mondays :) lost a 1lb this week hoping to reach my first stone next week fingers crossed lol hope you are all doing well and will post next week :) x

Welcome hun and well done on your loss x

Hi peeps..... is everyone geared up for a lovely weekend planned and organized so that we get a great loss on Monday.....

Afternoon peeps - well I'm back home in Spain.
No way will I catch up with the posts for the last 4 weeks so I'll just say well done losers and commiserations if you haven't.

New jeans are tight after 4 weeks of not very good food so I'll see wat the scales say tomorrow.

morning peeps.... looks like I am the first to report in..... 1.8lbs off for me this week :D

Morning all, hope everyone is happy this morning?
I managed to STS this week, which to be honest after the week ive had, I am happy with that!
Good luck all!

Back