monday morning at home weigh in

HI guys, not too good this week for me - had a 3lb gain.
Im actually ok with it now and planning to get it GONE next week.
The crappy days are out of my system and plan to reclaim my marbles from the "to lose" jar!

Good luck with all the WIs, well done losers and gainers don't give in lets kick ass....:asskick:

Managed to lose 1lb this week so back to what I was 2 weeks ago! Well done to all the losses and maintains. For those who have gained as long as you turn it into a positive and it motivates you to lose more weight in the long run then that's good :) xxxx.

I managed to lose 3 lbs this week to get to my first stone! So pleased got to this first milestone :) hope everyone has had a good start to the week :) xx

I managed to lose 3 lbs this week to get to my first stone! So pleased got to this first milestone :) hope everyone has had a good start to the week :) xx

That's brilliant honey :D

Well done all you losers - ((( hugs ))) gainers and STS.

I did an official WI this morning. I've gained 0.6 kg whilst away (about 1.3 lbs). I can live with that.
So back on plan today and we'll just see how it goes from here on in.
I'm not going to panic. Just slow and steady to try and get back to target.

Wiping the slate clean in my sig (again) and starting from scratch.

Hi Bubble 77,

Your stats are very similar to mine and we actually started this on the same day. Unlike me though you have had the courage to acknowledge a gain this week. I couldn't face recording mine as I was gutted! I've lost steadily if not slowly until this week and this is always the pattern I have. I start off on SW and get good slow losses until I start to put some of the weight back on and then I lose momentum. I really don't want to let this slide this time so I will weigh on Monday again and enter the results no matter what! If I can't face it what chance have I of beating it and getting to goal eventually. I think I just need to carry on and not worry too much that it comes off slowly - can take a year if need be - it's not a race. Would just love to be happier in my shape come the summer :)

Hi Bubble 77,

Your stats are very similar to mine and we actually started this on the same day. Unlike me though you have had the courage to acknowledge a gain this week. I couldn't face recording mine as I was gutted! I've lost steadily if not slowly until this week and this is always the pattern I have. I start off on SW and get good slow losses until I start to put some of the weight back on and then I lose momentum. I really don't want to let this slide this time so I will weigh on Monday again and enter the results no matter what! If I can't face it what chance have I of beating it and getting to goal eventually. I think I just need to carry on and not worry too much that it comes off slowly - can take a year if need be - it's not a race. Would just love to be happier in my shape come the summer :)

Hi Shazzla, my god u sound so much like me! I was gutted and thought about lying about my gain but who am I lying to? Im not letting it beat me. This time round ive been measuring too and the numbers are decreasing so im beginning to believe that matters more than the WI.
Its not a race and although it would be nice to lose it quickly, who would i b kidding? As BCP often says it should be a lifestyle change, and what we now eat should be 'the norm'. Thats my aim to make it normal eating not just the SW diet.
Life naturally sways and curves in all sorts of directions and so will my weight, whether i like it or not. Ive just got to think of the destination and not when ill get there.
Good luck on your journey. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

. . . I've lost steadily if not slowly until this week and this is always the pattern I have. I start off on SW and get good slow losses until I start to put some of the weight back on and then I lose momentum.
Shazzla - it sounds as though you've been round this loop before. Do you know why you start to put the weight back on?
Do you stop measuring things? Do extra syns creep in? Do you get bored and hence the loss of momentum?
But also - your BMI is not that high and not far off the magical "normal" 25. The closer you get to this the harder it will become to lose the weight.
Lots of people find this and their weight loss starts to slow down.

The reason I ask is because it took me 46 weeks to lose 2 st 12 lbs (40 lbs - so just under a lb a week) and get to original target with my BMI at 26.2
It then took me another 40 weeks to lose the last 7 lbs to get my BMI to 25.2 and final target.
I was up and down like a blumin' yo-yo and couldn't get down to my final target or even settle at a weight.
In fact I'm back up round original target and wondering whether this is where my body actually wants to be!

Morning lovelies :) I had a cheeky step on the scales and 10st 3lbs! This was my original target weight! (Although I've reduced it since then) So if I can keep that or even lose more this weekend I will be a very happy bunny xxxx

Morning lovelies :) I had a cheeky step on the scales and 10st 3lbs! This was my original target weight! (Although I've reduced it since then) So if I can keep that or even lose more this weekend I will be a very happy bunny xxxx

Exciting xx

I think it just means it's a popular thread with a good amount of activity xx

Yay -2lbs :) xxxx

sad-pug.jpg

After being 100 percent on plan ..... 3 gym visits and 7 x 4 fast miles....... I lost a whole 0.4 of a pound.....

Well done to all! Even your 0.4lbs, muscle weighs more than fat remember so you are probably toning up :)
Im a little bit sad, I gained 3lb, but I was expecting some gain due to going away to a friends birthday and cocktail making class and eating out... bit disappointed with 3lbs on though :(

Back